By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are you straight, Bi, or gay? Now with *slightly* nsfw pics. :)

SHARE!

I'm straight 718 57.44%

I'm Bi 132 10.56%

I'm gay 325 26.00%

I'm not sure 68 5.44%

Total:1,243

Why pedos aren't in the list? It is a sexual orientation as well:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament

Around the Network
tonymarraffa said:
fedfed said:
Laakso said:
Gay. My boyfriend doesn't support my video game addiction, sob sob..

mine neither... maybe they should meet whilst we play so they can complain to each other!

"Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another."

Well we can only jusyify each other lov ein video games, and leave our bf justify the rest!

Switch!!!

Scisca said:
I feel sorry for all you gay guys. I mean, there is just nothing more beautiful in this universe than a woman. Female body is so incredibly beautiful, male body is nowhere near (though I admit that some guys can look nice, but it's quite rare). The only thing you've got going for you is the frequency, haha. I think that it's much better for you. Still, women beat all.

Don't be, I am fit, well hung, rich, funny (and full of myself apparently ) . Me liking men is a blessing for you all !

Frequqncy? I may had fun with a few + thousand men but you have no idea how many women are easier than men!

Switch!!!

side note cause i feel like it : gay marriages predate christian marriages

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

fedfed said:
Scisca said:
I feel sorry for all you gay guys. I mean, there is just nothing more beautiful in this universe than a woman. Female body is so incredibly beautiful, male body is nowhere near (though I admit that some guys can look nice, but it's quite rare). The only thing you've got going for you is the frequency, haha. I think that it's much better for you. Still, women beat all.

Don't be, I am fit, well hung, rich, funny (and full of myself apparently ) . Me liking men is a blessing for you all !

Frequqncy? I may had fun with a few + thousand men but you have no idea how many women are easier than men!

Thousand. Plus?! Seriously?! Wowwweeeeee

Around the Network

i cant belive what i am reading here O.o

Gay here, i wish i could change that though. Not that i'm miserable about it, but heteros have it SOO much easier, not to mention that my mother would be much happier :(

Majora said:
fedfed said:
Scisca said:

Thousand. Plus?! Seriously?! Wowwweeeeee

well I can always make time for a new one!!! )) just let me know when!

Switch!!!

Somini said:
Gay here, i wish i could change that though. Not that i'm miserable about it, but heteros have it SOO much easier, not to mention that my mother would be much happier :(

At teh end of teh day you have only one life this life and no one else life. You should just be happy for who you are what you have and what you can give. Your mother will accept, she will realize sooner or later that a gay son is as good as a straight one - as long as he is healthy and good person. Wa is better if you had drugs/alchool problem? NO!

She will love you for who you are trust me! And lots people more will too!

Switch!!!

Gay