By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Pokemon Black 2/ White 2 [Tbone51]

blackstarr said:
I have a question about the Unova Link...
Does this mean you need to beat W2 / B2 all the way through once to activate the Unova link?

Also - I'm almost done with Pokemon White... Is it really worth buying Pokemon White / Black 2 right afterwards to play it? They seem pretty similar to me...

And best out of the third installments?! :0 *hugs pokemon yellow*

Well it depends on wat unova link. If youbwant the memory link (data from your old game that changes some minor things) you can do that in the beginning! The other keys are unlocked far into the game! Srry. Pokemon Yellow was a fan fav for years! Yellow>BW2>Emerald>Platinum>Crstal! Is that better lol

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I agree with this review :)

Although my scoring is a bit higher though especially in the graphics department, although the game didnt feature anything new visually speaking, the visuals are actually quite nice for a NDS game and of its age (I kept the score the same as the first game).

Storyline I agree with it as well!

Thanks, I just tell it as it is! This game deserves to top all 3rd installments in pokemon except Yellow (just so high in sales!)