By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your exclusives vs multiplats

MDMAlliance said:
Ucell said:
Vita's got many exclusive, not just one. Let me count it for you. There's Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Gravity Rush, Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Resistance: Burning Skies, Unit 13, Tales Of Innocence R, Persona 4: The Golden, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. So, they add up to 10 exclusives.

Persona 4 and Tales of Innocence are not quite exclusives.

He didn't mention those games.

He mentioned Persona 4: Golden and Tales of Innocence R.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
adriane23 said:
Tagged.

What does partially exclusive mean? HD remakes?

Partially is if a version on one platform has significantly more content included when you buy it that isn't available on other platforms in any way whatsoever.  HOTD Overkill on PS3 has new levels that the Wii version does not, so would count.  Mass Effect 2 on PS3 has more content included when you buy it compared to 360 or PC but that content is available as DLC on other platforms, so does not count.

By your definition, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Star Ocean: International Edition would be partial exclusives.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

MasterVG71782 said:
MDMAlliance said:
Ucell said:
Vita's got many exclusive, not just one. Let me count it for you. There's Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Gravity Rush, Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Resistance: Burning Skies, Unit 13, Tales Of Innocence R, Persona 4: The Golden, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. So, they add up to 10 exclusives.

Persona 4 and Tales of Innocence are not quite exclusives.

Considering there's a lot more content on the Vita version of Persona 4 than the PS2 version, it would count as an exclusive in this case.

I don't really know much about either game.  I was just saying that because of the way the guy said it.  

looking at everyone else's totals...makes me feel like i don't play enough games!

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

damn!!! you guys either have no social life or just buy games for the sake of buying them how on earth do you guys find the time to play that many games?!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
adriane23 said:
KylieDog said:
adriane23 said:
Tagged.

What does partially exclusive mean? HD remakes?

Partially is if a version on one platform has significantly more content included when you buy it that isn't available on other platforms in any way whatsoever.  HOTD Overkill on PS3 has new levels that the Wii version does not, so would count.  Mass Effect 2 on PS3 has more content included when you buy it compared to 360 or PC but that content is available as DLC on other platforms, so does not count.

By your definition, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Star Ocean: International Edition would be partial exclusives.

Read the original post.

Are you referring to the part of the OP where you say DLC doesn't factor in? In that case, the thread makes a little more sense.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Jesus! You guys buy a lot of games...

Tease.

Wii

Two exclusives, zero multiplatform.

DS

55 exclusives, six mutliplatform(one port, five remakes.)

3DS

Three exclusives, three multiplatofm(counting Dead or Alive Dimensions, Resident Evil Mercenaries as multiplatform.)

Vita

Six exclusives, two multiplatform.

PS3

25 exclusives, 58 multiplatform(three HD Collections, two collections, and four ports.) 

PSP

39 exclusives, 37 multiplatform(Mostly ports from Falcom/Atlus/other, remakes, and two multiconsole.)

Baddman said:
damn!!! you guys either have no social life or just buy games for the sake of buying them how on earth do you guys find the time to play that many games?!

When you find games at a cheap price, you tend to just buy them to add to your collection. For instance, on Black Friday, I ended up buying three games for $45 (Lego Batman 1 and 2, and Risen 2) that I didn't really need to, but did so because of the prices.