By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - sony is awesome (do you remember thread)

it says "do you remember" and this is what its all about no spam thread no bashing shit lalalala it about fukin F.U.N.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Smeags said:

@PlayStaionGamer and Walsufnir

I suggest you guys let things be and stay on the topic at hand. This thread is about the... uh... Boomerang controller and Sony's 2006 E3 Conference. So talk about that.

No this isn't. This is a spam thread. The op has a picture..and that's it. Absolutely nothing of essense that would lead to a discussion. If he has a point he wants to make he should make it and open up the thread. So far this thread has been nothing more than a bunch of spam posts talking about all sorts of random things.

Yep this place is like N4g now. Anything goes

Good thing you're not a mod.

I don't get what's going on here. Are you asking me if I remember that PS3 controller, or are you asking me for things I remember about Sony?

A one word + picture OP doesn't give me much to go on.

miz1q2w3e said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Smeags said:

@PlayStaionGamer and Walsufnir

I suggest you guys let things be and stay on the topic at hand. This thread is about the... uh... Boomerang controller and Sony's 2006 E3 Conference. So talk about that.

No this isn't. This is a spam thread. The op has a picture..and that's it. Absolutely nothing of essense that would lead to a discussion. If he has a point he wants to make he should make it and open up the thread. So far this thread has been nothing more than a bunch of spam posts talking about all sorts of random things.

Yep this place is like N4g now. Anything goes

yeah I know right? :D so many ninty trolls would be banned if I was. and so will be spam threads. what a horrible place this would be if that happens

@Kjesta or w/e ur name is: fun? At least spend a few minutes making a decent OP and get back to me. I absolutely don't see the point of this thread. 

If you want to discuss the controller that's fine make note of it in the OP. If you want to talk about mishaps sony has done this gen sure make sure to mention it in the OP (which btw would make more sense at the END of the gen..for both ms and sony. At this point it makes more sense for Nintendo since wiiu has already launched)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kresnik said:
I don't get what's going on here. Are you asking me if I remember that PS3 controller, or are you asking me for things I remember about Sony?

A one word + picture OP doesn't give me much to go on.

The boomerang controller, do you rememeber it?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
miz1q2w3e said:

yeah I know right? :D so many ninty trolls would be banned if I was. and so will be spam threads. what a horrible place this would be if that happens

@Kjesta or w/e ur name is: fun? At least spend a few minutes making a decent OP and get back to me. I absolutely don't see the point of this thread. 

If you want to discuss the controller that's fine make note of it in the OP. If you want to talk about mishaps sony has done this gen sure make sure to mention it in the OP (which btw would make more sense at the END of the gen..for both ms and sony. At this point it makes more sense for Nintendo since wiiu has already launched)

Yeah, horrible. I like how it is right now ;)

He doesn't have to get back to you on anything. Like I said, you're not a mod. ACTUAL mods think this thread is fine, you get no say.

You're just derailing his thread.

fun is simple so is this thread

look at the first few posts maybe you understand it then if dont then dont post anything that goes for all

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

miz1q2w3e said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Yeah, horrible. I like how it is right now ;)

He doesn't have to get back to you on anything. Like I said, you're not a mod. ACTUAL mods think this thread is fine, you get no say.

You're just derailing his thread.

@bold: oh I have no doubt :) very suitable to your tastes I guess

and no to be off topic there should be an actual topic at hand..there is not just some vague jibberish in the OP. It's a spam thread. 

and what are you bitching about exactly? :S  my response to smeags was not at a mod (honestly I didn't even realize he was a mod till recently) but as a fellow poster. I just disagree with him

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

1. @bold: oh I have no doubt :) very suitable to your tastes I guess

2. and no to be off topic there should be an actual topic at hand..there is not just some vague jibberish in the OP. It's a spam thread. 

3. and what are you bitching about exactly? :S  my response to smeags was not at a mod (honestly I didn't even realize he was a mod till recently) but as a fellow poster. I just disagree with him

1. Yep :)

2. Doesn't matter what you think.

3. And I disagree with you.

@OP - The current Six-Axis isn't exactly ergonomic so I actually looked forward to trying this one out. It's a pity that gamers are terrified of change.