By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Getting a gaming laptop

That's way too much to spend on a laptop for gaming, and it's a bit big to be portable. Make sure you have your priorities straight, and first on the list should be build quality, then noise and system heat.

Around the Network
Soleron said:
I'm so done with these computer advice threads.

I'll leave the collective 'you' in the hands of people with way too much money to spend and who think everyone enjoys overclocking or messing with multi-GPU drivers.

Funny. I never stated anything about overclocking or multiple graphics cards in this thread.

Rage much?
Besides. I work hard for my money and I shall spend it the way I want!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Soleron said:
I'm so done with these computer advice threads.

I'll leave the collective 'you' in the hands of people with way too much money to spend and who think everyone enjoys overclocking or messing with multi-GPU drivers.

Funny. I never stated anything about overclocking or multiple graphics cards in this thread.

Rage much?
Besides. I work hard for my money and I shall spend it the way I want!

It's not just you, and it's not just this thread. And I am getting out for my own sanity mostly.

Great specs but i'm pretty sure you can get a desktop with the same specs for half that.

Thanks for the replies people. Thought more about it and decided to get it as I couldn't find a better laptop here. Enjoying it so far! Only tried crysis and it looks stunning! Haven't said "wow" out loud in a while! (I've played crysis on low settings before on my old but dead laptop with a small screen xD now playing in 1080p full everything its like magic :p). In due time I'll buy a desktop (or build one) but not just yet :)