By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Christmas sales report from a GAME employee

Microsoft exclusives? You mean Halo 4.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Microsoft exclusives? You mean Halo 4.

halo 4 sold obviously nothing compared to dance central 3 and forza horizon. not to speak about massive akai katana sales...

Cant believe people are actually believing this.. ahahaha

It's so obvious that this is a joke post.

man-bear-pig said:
LBP : karting sold so badly that we HAD TO GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE to make room for XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVES...

But what about PSABR!?

I need some actual proof or your references. Only proper TPS reports will do. On my desk by noon. Oh and I'll be borrowing your stapler.

Around the Network
OceanJ said:

Sent 100k Wii U's back to Japan?  I'm calling BS.

Are you sure? I would ask for some more info just to be 100% certain.

I wonder what type of satisfaction one gets from supporting any company/corporation. Do you get a hard-on when there is a sale? Do you get any royalties or get paid a commission for the sale of your favorite product. Is thinking your right all the time get you anywhere in life other than in your head?

Since when is cheering for a companies become the new sport? I don't understand your level of satisfaction, I may buy a lot of a brand, but why would offer myself as free spokesman. I don't understand this culture, is it an American thing? I've lived in American for quite some time now. I know people here love winners, they will even jump wagon to cheer for a winner partly as an excuse to get drunk or worse. Seriously kid, get a life. A real one.

DraconianAC said:

I wonder what type of satisfaction one gets from supporting any company/corporation. Do you get a hard-on when there is a sale? Do you get any royalties or get paid a commission for the sale of your favorite product. Is thinking your right all the time get you anywhere in life other than in your head?

Since when is cheering for a companies become the new sport? I don't understand your level of satisfaction, I may buy a lot of a brand, but why would offer myself as free spokesman. I don't understand this culture, is it an American thing? I've lived in American for quite some time now. I know people here love winners, they will even jump wagon to cheer for a winner partly as an excuse to get drunk or worse. Seriously kid, get a life. A real one.

Chill brah. Is joke no?

man-bear-pig said:
dahuman said:
you sure they didn't ship the Wii Us back to China? ......................

Nope, japan. I PUT THEM ON THE BOAT MYSELF...

Beautiful. :D

Wtf is GAME anyways? Never heard of that.