By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have People Forgotten About Next Year's Truly Biggest War In Gaming?

platformmaster918 said:
ps3-sales! said:
As a Gears and God Of War fan, I hope it's a better battle than the preorders are suggesting. When gears is getting dominated by GOW in the Usa, they're might be problems.

*there.  Also considering that is in the US where 360 has a 15m lead in install base to sell to I don't see how Gears will open as strongly as people suggest in relation to GoW.  Hopefully the SP in GoW doesn't suffer from the team having to develope another mode.

I agree with your last point. I think they should show us more of the single-player.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
As a Gears and God Of War fan, I hope it's a better battle than the preorders are suggesting. When gears is getting dominated by GOW in the Usa, they're might be problems.

Actually, Sony's own report shows that North America is the leading territory in terms of sale for every God Of War game. Although, hwever, both are getting way less pre-orders than they should.

hopefully, those both will be great games! and if they are great, nothing else matters because ppl will play. screw this war!

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

itsJabby said:
hopefully, those both will be great games! and if they are great, nothing else matters because ppl will play. screw this war!

If they are great and don't sell, it would still be disappointing.

I'm only buying GTA V and Destiny (You know.. the next big thing for Bungie) this year.

As 2012 was only AC3 and Halo 4. (Not counting The Walking Dead and Minecraft)

Around the Network
Ucell said:
itsJabby said:

but if they suck and sell, that would be even more disappointing! 

itsJabby said:
Ucell said:
itsJabby said:

I'd still prefer that! :P

Ucell said:
itsJabby said:
Ucell said:
itsJabby said:

lol thats why game sells are so hard to judge a game by...reviews suck too now days! Just wish i could tell if things were worth it before i purchase! perfect super power.

itsJabby said:
Ucell said:
itsJabby said:
Ucell said:
itsJabby said:

lol thats why game sells are so hard to judge a game by...reviews suck too now days! Just wish i could tell if things were worth it before i purchase! perfect super power.

Then you'd be the perfect critic :D

I can't believe Gears of War Judgement doesn't get more recognition here. Easily my most anticipated game left, excluding unannounced titles like Smash Bros and Mario Kart Wii U.