By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "AN Unbiased Review"Paper Mario Sticker Star [Tbone51 Review]

This and Fire Emblem are my most anticipated 3DS games (still don't own one) but after all the reviews I think I'll wait for Paper Mario. I'll pick it up at a cheap price eventually. 

Thanks for this review btw, really good!

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Great review :) I loved that you were completely honest about it and reviewed it for what it is. I have been very catuious about this game as I loved the original paper mario. Sad to see they wont go back to that route :(

osed125 said:

This and Fire Emblem are my most anticipated 3DS games (still don't own one) but after all the reviews I think I'll wait for Paper Mario. I'll pick it up at a cheap price eventually. 

Thanks pick this up if you like the series definitely! Fire Emblem is my most anticipated game also followed by luigi's mansion!

I've enjoyed the couple of hours so far, and liking the music. But it came out when all my time is on WiiU, so it will be left unplayed for a while.

Good review though.

JayWood2010 said:
Great review :) I loved that you were completely honest about it and reviewed it for what it is. I have been very catuious about this game as I loved the original paper mario. Sad to see they wont go back to that route :(

Still has the charm but definitely didn't need to get rid of one of the best rpg mechanics! Hopefully a wii u version can pick things up!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

Thanks pick this up if you like the series definitely! Fire Emblem is my most anticipated game also followed by luigi's mansion!

FE is my most anticipated game as well. Wiki says it's coming to NA in February, and EUR in April.

Props for being honest, tbone.

So, what happened to the team that made the Paper Mario games for the N64 and GC?...this is the second Paper Mario that seems pretty 'meh' when compared to the N64 and GC iterations.

JGarret said:
Props for being honest, tbone.

So, what happened to the team that made the Paper Mario games for the N64 and GC?...this is the second Paper Mario that seems pretty 'meh' when compared to the N64 and GC iterations.

Thanks and i kno right! The first two are considered to be one of the best of its time (N64 and GCN era). Kinda sucks!

Agree except I give gameplay a higher score at 7/10

I disagree with the score on gameplay, I loved it. Then again I enjoyed Super Paper Mario.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3