By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Kid Icarus Uprising-[A Tbone51 Review]

amp316 said:
shiackz said:

amp316 said:
Good review. I would give it a lower score because of the controls on the land (they're really bad) and because there isn't much variety to the levels, but that's because I am a harsh critic.

Well the controls are somewhat bad,  bur no game breaker if you get used to them, and the levels? In that one i say wut all the levels are different in space ,in the sun ,underwater there's no level with the same theme or places

Yeah, but every level starts in the air, then goes on land, and then you fight against a boss.  I just thought that it was too predictable.  That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the game.  I just thought that it could have been even better.

Mmm well toeach his  own , ialso think it could be better but i think that about almost every game

Around the Network

The levels play out different sometimes! Ch3 you verse a boss in each section! Another chapter you verse dark pit throughout the entire chapter! It mostly uses the same formula but adds uniqueness in all IMO!

I still need to complete this game. I played around with a few control options but couldn't find one that I liked (using the abxy buttons to aim wasn't terrible but wasn't too precise always). I might try to just aim with my finger instead of holding a stylus. This game isn't to kind on people that use their left hand to write. The funny thing is that I only use my left hand to write and do everything else (and kick) with my right. I just hold a damn stylus with my right hand to save the life of me. So I should try to jam my finger on up in the 3DS.

Good job I didn't review this game. I would have given it a 10. Love this game so much, one of my faves of all time.

Good on you for these reviews.

Not bad 'ol chap.

Around the Network
naimisharanya said:
Good on you for these reviews.

Not bad 'ol chap.

Thanks alot i try my best!

LinkVPit said:
Good job I didn't review this game. I would have given it a 10. Love this game so much, one of my faves of all time.

This is my favorite game hands down on the 3DS! Only SSB will beat it! and maybe pokemon gen 6? and some others? We'll see...

tbone51 said:
LinkVPit said:

This is my favorite game hands down on the 3DS! Only SSB will beat it! and maybe pokemon gen 6? and some others? We'll see...

You gonna get Luigi's Mansion? That may run it close, loved the first one.

LinkVPit said:
tbone51 said:
LinkVPit said:

Yeap but im way more anticipated for Fire Emblem TBH!

tbone51 said:
LinkVPit said:
tbone51 said:
LinkVPit said:

Yeap but im way more anticipated for Fire Emblem TBH!

I'm curious about it, but haven't played one in the series before! Only know it through SSB.