By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

Blacksaber said:
Good, I thought this was going to be another thread complain to us DBA's about functions that aren't working which we have no power over again.

What is a DBA?  And no, I just want to start something new on this site is all :)  And the moderators, if that is what you are talking about has been doing great.  I don't agree with every thing, but I'm not suppose to either.  Got to ruffle a few feathers if you are a good admin ;)

Around the Network

KHlover Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Review added

I would like to take a crack at this. I personally play my Vita more than my home consoles, so if you need someone to help with reviewing Vita games, I can help. I'm also down to do PS3/360 reviews.

I have written two reviews, so far on N4G. if you want to take a look and let me know. http://n4g.com/user/userreviews/godchild1020/all/1

Godchild1020 said:
I would like to take a crack at this. I personally play my Vita more than my home consoles, so if you need someone to help with reviewing Vita games, I can help.

Yes we need Vita reviewers badly lol  I dont think anybody including me has the vita that is reviewing.  I need people to be a little harsher in upcoming reviews though if that is fine with you.  We need reviews to match a general conensus of what people will think about it instead of using our personal opinions and preferences.  Send me a private message and we will talk about what you can review :)

Reviewers added. I'll give ranks out as we get more reviews out.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I'll do it if you want me to, as long as I don't have to put out a review out immediately.

brendude13 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I'll do it if you want me to, as long as I don't have to put out a review out immediately.

No, you can take your time.  JUst send me a private message before you post one.  I have a few guidelines to follow but that is it :)

I'll put you on the reviewer list.

Updated: Godchild1020 Unit 13 review added

Updated: Tbone51 Paper Mario:Sticker Star Review added

Updated: Tbone51 Resident Evil Revelations review added