By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Eye witness sales report of the Night before Christmas- All updates in first 31 posts

PS3 sells out! Sign of it being number one behind 3DS this week?

yes 2 33.33%

no 4 66.67%

indictive 0 0%

Total:6

How did ZombiU sell?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Well sounds like a normal Christmas to me!

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

reminds me of back in the day when confused housewives/mothers didn't get the difference between the nintendo entertainment system and the 'super' nintendo entertainment system. Sounds like they're doing ok regardless

spurgeonryan said:

I did however hear someone ask her boyfriend what a WiiU was. He said it was just a new controller that plays wii games.... As we have heard before, Nintendo has a problem with confusion. 3DS and WiiU.

It seems the Nintendo marketing team sucks dust this gen.

Didn't you claim the 3ds will be the big seller on black friday ;)

Around the Network

Kinda curious to know how much stock was available per system at your store.

not surprised about the WiiU confusion like the 3DS confusion early on.

Nintendo needs to start theird ads with: "now presenting Nintendo`s NEW console..." and the ad plays.

Thanks for the report Ryan!

Odd, at my store. PS3 and vita where both sold out followed by any accessory. Controllers and memory cards. Xbox was close till i walked around the corner and found a large stack of sky lander 4gb consoles. There where a few 3DS, only found one wii and a stack of white wii U's and one black Wii U.

Cool.