By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No More Heath Ledger

I hope he didn't kill himself over losing his wife that would really be a shame.

Around the Network
cctaximan said:
I hope he didn't kill himself over losing his wife that would really be a shame.

as opposed to....

Lots of pills around... either sounds like a suicide, or something more sinister.

Have to wonder if a few people have been found like that over the last week, with the stock market behaving how it has.

(not that I think HL od'd because of stocks falling!)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

The only film of his I saw was Brokeback Mountain and he was excellent in that. He was definitely on the up in terms of acting.

I'm reading it but I don't believe it...

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
cctaximan said:

as opposed to....

Well no one really knows...People can get depressed about anything

I guess he can quit him after all.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Damstr8 said:
super_etecoon said:
cctaximan said:

as opposed to....

Well no one really knows...People can get depressed about anything

I think you misunderstood me....I was saying cctaxi said it would be a shame if he did it because of his wife.  I was just pointing out that it doesn't matter why he did it....it's a shame.

The guy has (had?) a daughter... If it's suicide, how selfish do you have to be to kill yourself and leave a daughter without a father in this world?

I know first hand that depression is terrible, but I still don't understand how someone in that situation can't get their shit together to think about the ones left in the world after he goes.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Yeah I just read this at a 4chan board. They do alot of that "goodnight sweet prince", talk about calling wolf back then...

...seriously holy fuck, thats messed up. I hope he's just totally unconcious after reading some details.

I HAVE to know what happend.

Poor guy.

RIP, RIP.....

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.