By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No More Heath Ledger

No one will have seen it, but if you can check out the movie called 'Candy' with Heath in it...that I think is his best performance, and is certainly going to be a similar story to what just happened with him.

Didn't he have a daughter??? WTF.

I didn't hear it was Suicide... if it was, i'll be mega pissed off.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Damstr8 said:
super_etecoon said:
cctaximan said:
I hope he didn't kill himself over losing his wife that would really be a shame.

as opposed to....

Well no one really knows...People can get depressed about anything

I think you misunderstood me....I was saying cctaxi said it would be a shame if he did it because of his wife.  I was just pointing out that it doesn't matter why he did it....it's a shame.

Oh Right

Very sad news... lets hope his friends and family are as ok as they can be right now...

to all of you who think suicide is selfish just because you have friends and family may have a point... but not a good one... don´t juge poeple, you don´t know what terrible pain they might be in...

how shocking. he was very good in brokeback mountain.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

omg... I didnt believe this when i saw this... this cant be for real?

Heath Ledger did some roles which shant be forgotten im sure, 10 things i hate about u, Patriot... Its a shame... I liked him as well

Around the Network

Something about all of this doesnt add up.

Im just watching CNN now... I have no damn words. I feel for the dude.

What. The. Fuck.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Remember that even if it is an OD, that's not necessarily an intentional suicide. It's easy to go too far with a lot of medications, especially if you've been mixing them or drinking.

quite random my mate rang me and told me, and I felt like a D**k asking "did they finish shooting Dark Knight?" but yeh quite sad really.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Desroko said:
Remember that even if it is an OD, that's not necessarily an intentional suicide. It's easy to go too far with a lot of medications, especially if you've been mixing them or drinking.

Yeah, it may never be known if it's suicide or not. Depends on the circumstances and whether he left a suicide note or not.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Damn, Big news in Australia. :( Man I liked Heath. Good ol Perth Boy .. RIP

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil