By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KylieDog said:
KHlover said:

Yeah, the day I posted this thread he was able to fix his quotes. Look for some older posts like this one: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4973067

I see issue now, this is Tbone http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/20959/tbone/

You're talking about a different member.

Oops, my bad. I've seen quite some people refer to tbone51 simply as 'tbone', so I assumed you also meant tbone51. Especially since the last few posts were about him. Sorry^^

Around the Network
KHlover said:

In the past few months while lurking the forum I've seen quite a few people complain about users with the WiiU browser, stating that the messed up quotes would massively irritate them. While this isn't the biggest issue out there I have to agree, especially in longer quote trees the missing formatting can be quite annoying.

Fortunately I found a way to fix the issue. After pressing "Quote" immediately enter the HTML editor. You should now see something like this:

KHlover said:
Interesting, but why does Apple only win in the USA? I really have no clue, but I hope there won't be a "herp derp patriotism" post any time soon^^

ENTER REPLY HERE

Enter your reply and press "Update", then send your post without changing anything and it should look like this:

KHlover said:
Interesting, but why does Apple only win in the USA? I really have no clue, but I hope there won't be a "herp derp patriotism" post any time soon^^

works?

DieAppleDie said:
KHlover said:

In the past few months while lurking the forum I've seen quite a few people complain about users with the WiiU browser, stating that the messed up quotes would massively irritate them. While this isn't the biggest issue out there I have to agree, especially in longer quote trees the missing formatting can be quite annoying.

Fortunately I found a way to fix the issue. After pressing "Quote" immediately enter the HTML editor. You should now see something like this:

KHlover said:

ENTER REPLY HERE

Enter your reply and press "Update", then send your post without changing anything and it should look like this:

KHlover said:

works?

That's interesting, you somehow managed to wrap an empty quote around your post, so it doesn't work quite yet. Still looks better than a messed up quote tree though :D 

KHlover said:
sethnintendo said:
Now figure out how to see the forum buddy on Wii U!

I think I'll have to disappoint you here. No way for me to figure out why our lil buddy is too shy to show himself on the WiiU :D

On the Wii Browser I used to press 2 to get to the mobile version, then I saw the forum buddy. Not sure if there is a mobile mode for WiiU.

pokoko said:
Nice catch. It can be more than a little confusing at times, hopefully our Wii U-using brethren will adopt this method.

test

Around the Network

Thread updated

So, this is a thing? Okay. I'll confirm.

d21lewis said:
So, this is a thing? Okay. I'll confirm.

I've already encountered some people with those problems, so a thread definately won't hurt. Many users especially don't know how to shorten links.

Thread updated

Thanks for the tips. Now, go to sleep.