By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Versus .. is this Dead ?

Do you think versus Will come out our is it officially Dead?

Yeah it's gone 26 29.55%

No, it will come out eventually 51 57.95%

no idea? 11 12.50%

Total:88

I've wanted Kingdom Hearts 3 for as long as I can remember. Then I saw the trailer for Versus XIII and thought "Oh wow this is pretty much a KH game (gameplay wise) set in a FF story. I can't wait"

And I am still waiting. For both. Fuck you SE.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

When was this game announced again? I sadly smell DNF all over again. If it really is ported to PS4 it probably won't be released until 2014, so after almost a decade of waiting with three mediocre titles released before it the expectations are going to be insane (tbh they already are for a game we almost know nothing about) and it will have a very hard - impossible time matching the expectations.

This got me thinking that we should make a petition to demand some answers from SE enough screwing us around with answers like " We will show you some more gameplay soon" and " Yes its still in development" (BUT NEVER GIVE US ANY INFORMATION!!!!!!!!) 6 years is a long time to wait for a game...

think-man said:
This got me thinking that we should make a petition to demand some answers from SE enough screwing us around with answers like " We will show you some more gameplay soon" and " Yes its still in development" (BUT NEVER GIVE US ANY INFORMATION!!!!!!!!) 6 years is a long time to wait for a game...

They've already confirmed its still in production multiple times. Also the problem with this game was that they showed if off way too early when it was still in conceptual stages, so I think its better they keep the footage to themselfs until the game is ready to be shown and within a year of launch.

Funnily enough the gameplay trailer they showed last year ran alot smoother and seemed further ahead then the Lighning Returns trailer square just released.

They said the whole focus of SquareEnix shifted to FF14 or rather the remake of it cause the 1st Release bombed so hard.
A few days ago i read a lot of the Versus Members had to help there too.

And of course Wada is probably still trying to convince Nomura to make a 360 Version and he is of course refusing.

Around the Network
bertlsenix said:
They said the whole focus of SquareEnix shifted to FF14 or rather the remake of it cause the 1st Release bombed so hard.
A few days ago i read a lot of the Versus Members had to help there too.

And of course Wada is probably still trying to convince Nomura to make a 360 Version and he is of course refusing.

Last thing we need is a 360 version to help delay the development :/