By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wii in school????

In my school they have forbidden the ipod the ds and psp and cell phones and anything the is above 20 bucks but nobody cares about the rules so they bring it to school whatever they want to.

Around the Network

In my school they have forbidden the ipod the ds and psp and cell phones and anything the is above 20 bucks but nobody cares about the rules so they bring it to school whatever they want to.

my school spent most of its funds to pay for an xbox 360, madden 07, and DDR so we can have competitions during lunch.

I gotta wii and a psp.

We had 2 game cubes in our senior room when I was a senior. All we did was play super smash bros melee during our frees and lunch.

The only thing I played at school was my friends PSP during exam week, also my GBA in 8th grade.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@leo-j

you won't beat soriku! not today, not tomorrow, not EVER!!!!! He has the power of 10,000 POST!!!!!!!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

I've had a couple of teachers that would let you bring in stuff after semester finals, but other than that, they confiscate anything you bring (even cell phones).

leo-j said:
Im contributing to the thread.

This is spamming, on topic, no, nobody has ever brought a Wii at College, a shame I know...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Aren't video games supposed to be banned at schools?.......

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

So when I reply to poeple saying I am not contributing when my school has brought a wii, I am spamming, but when its someone esle it is the complete opposite of spamming.

mM