By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [Official Brasil Sales] PS3 Outselling 360 in 3:1 After New Price, TOP 10 May

Tagged games:

Somini said:
Jumpin said:
3:1 in a third world country? So that's like 12 PS3's this year sold vs 4 Xbox 360's?

The amount of hate and ignorance is mindbaffling in your remark. You should be ashamed of yourself and honestly should be banned right away!

Brazil is most certainly not a third world country and is the 4th biggest market for games on the planet.

Third world countries in green:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

that map still lists the GDR (DDR), so it's at least 20 years old o_O

Jumpin said:
Somini said:
Jumpin said:
3:1 in a third world country? So that's like 12 PS3's this year sold vs 4 Xbox 360's?

The amount of hate and ignorance is mindbaffling in your remark. You should be ashamed of yourself and honestly should be banned right away!

Brazil is most certainly not a third world country and is the 4th biggest market for games on the planet.

The "point'' you were trying to make in your post had nothing with Brazil's place geographicaly.

Lafiel said:
Jumpin said:
Somini said:
Jumpin said:

that map still lists the GDR, so it's at least 20 years old o_O

Alright, I apologize =)

Sorry to the Banana King for offending him.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

pr3st00 said:
Good news for PS3. But 1K is still f** expensive for a console which is so old, I wish we could match the prices in other countries.

Everything is expensive here

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

You know Brasil sells close to 2 million consoles per year... most of countries in the world didn't sell that... in fact US, Japan, UK and more one or two countries in EU.

ethomaz said:
Jumpin said:

You know Brasil sells close to 2 million consoles per year... most of countries in the world didn't sell that... in fact US, Japan, UK and more one or two countries in EU.

I saw a recent video from Comedy Central where the guy got surprised when he was told that Brazil has the  5th biggest economy in the world...

pr3st00 said:
ethomaz said:
Jumpin said:

I saw a recent video from Comedy Central where the guy got surprised when he was told that Brazil has the  5th biggest economy in the world...

6th actually, saw it on John Stewart Daily Show, but even that is impressive. France being 5th, and closing in on them (brazil on France).

Video games is another story with their ridiculously high taxes on the stuff.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Lafiel said:
Jumpin said:

that map still lists the GDR (DDR), so it's at least 20 years old o_O

that map even lists namibia as 1st world country and that little blue spot in south america?(suriname?)

it looks more to me like a geopolitical map.(blue =anglosaxon nato minions,red communist minions,green=bait for capitalism and/or communism)I'm 100% sure that the super rich emirates are no 3rd world country(even not in the 80ies)and south korea was no so called 1st world country in the 80ies.

Congrats to PS3, but it doesn't matter to me....