By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [Official Brasil Sales] PS3 Outselling 360 in 3:1 After New Price, TOP 10 May

Tagged games:

The GFK will share a TOP10 sales in Brazil every month... fantastic.

NOVEMBER 2012

Top 10 - Xbox 360 Pos. Jogo Publisher
1 Call of Duty: Black Ops II Activision
2 Halo 4 Microsoft
3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Konami
4 Dance Central 3 Microsoft
5 FIFA Soccer 13 Electronic Arts
6 Forza Horizon Microsoft
7 Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Konami
8 Assassin's Creed III (Signature Ed.) Ubisoft
9 Just Dance 4 Ubisoft
10 Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Ed. Limitada) Activision

Top 10 - PlayStation 3 Pos. Jogo Publisher
1 Call of Duty: Black Ops II Activision
2 Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Konami
3 FIFA Soccer 13 Electronic Arts
4 Assassin's Creed III (Signature Ed.) Ubisoft
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Ed. Limitada) Activision
6 God of War III Sony CE
7 Grand Theft Auto IV Rockstar Games
8 Resident Evil 6 Capcom
9 Assassin's Creed III Ubisoft
10 Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Konami

Top 10 - Wii Pos. Jogo Publisher
1 Just Dance 4 Ubisoft
2 Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Konami
3 New Super Mario Bros. Nintendo
4 Donkey Kong Country Returns Nintendo
5 Mario Kart Wii (Jogo + Volante) Nintendo
6 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Nintendo
7 Just Dance 3 Nintendo
8 Wii Sports Nintendo
9 Super Mario Galaxy 2 Nintendo
10 Mario Party 9 Nintendo

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/2013/01/01/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-e-o-game-mais-vendido-no-brasil-em-novembro-de-2012.htm

Around the Network

pezus said:

I am disappointed in you, ethomaz. I see no GT5 in the top 10 here! Didn't you go out and spread the word?

I have to spend less time in vgchartz to spread GT5 in Brazil lol

And we are a PES country yeah... and GoW III is one of the best selling games in Brazil of all the time.

PS. I guess just four or five friends brought a GT5 because me (one of them sold his 360 to buy a PS3 to play online with me).

I'm really happy because GFK will release a TOP10 sales every month for Brazil... now we are officially into the numbers .

I can't wait to see the TOP10 December to be released in the late of this month.

Edit - The 360 was bundled in December here...

• Xbox 360 + FIFA 13
  • Xbox 360 + Kinect + Kinect Disneyland Adventures + Kinect Adventures
  • Xbox 360 + Kinect + Kinect Adventures + Kinect Sports + Dance Central 2 (digital voucher)

So, 360 is more popular than Wii in Brazil? Can you let me know, Ethomaz?

I thought UK will be the first country that 360 will surpass Wii. But I found in some regions, the sales is really different comparing to the main market.

zhao3gold said:
So, 360 is more popular than Wii in Brazil? Can you let me know, Ethomaz?

I thought UK will be the first country that 360 will surpass Wii. But I found in some regions, the sales is really different comparing to the main market.

It is in the legal market... the Wii here just sell in the piracted market and even so it is less popular than 360 pirated... I guess we are just too hardcore for the Wii and any children over 12 years wants a PS3 or 360 instead Wii.

The Wii is more expensive than 360 here too in the legal market because the Wii is not manufactured here.

Around the Network

@Ethomas:

Thanks a lot for answering my question. I am pleased to know Wii is not the best selling system in every country (I really thought it was.).

Great to see Pro Evolution Soccer and God of War 3 there.

I live in Brazil too, and let me tell you something, 60% of people that buy and xbox do it cause of piracy

You can use pirated games on the xbox

That's why ps3 sells more software here

Trine 2 for Wii U will receive a patch to add Brazilian Portuguese subtitles soo.

Hi Jeison,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes we have an update coming soon, however sadly the Brazilian Portuguese language subtitles are not yet included in that update. It will be included in the next update, which is scheduled for late January or early February release. Sorry about the delay!

Best,
Joel
Frozenbyte

http://wiiclube.uol.com.br/blog/2013/01/02/wii-u-eshop-frozenbyte-garante-suporte-ao-portugues-em-update-futuro-de-trine-2/78949

Full 2012 software chartz can be found here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152989