Metroid: Zero Mission 0 0%

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes 9 6.62%

Metroid Prime: Hunters 0 0%

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 5 3.68%

Metroid: Other M 11 8.09%

Total:136

Super Metroid.

Around the Network

Glad to see Super Metroid holding its own against Prime. There are a lot of gamers who came into the series on the Gamecube and Wii only because it was a 1st person shooter who don't like the 2D versions at all, so I'm not too surprised about the results. Anybody else out there want to weigh in on this vote/discussion?

KeptoKnight said:

My beloved soundtrack from Metroid of all.....I listen to it before I go to sleep every night....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX2N9_7NO8

I even studied my Anatomy and Physiology exams with this music on. Perfect combination.

You know it's a Red Brinstar remix?

Super Metroid, followed closely by Metroid Prime.

Super Metroid to me is the pinnacle of 2D platforming gameplay. Not even the brilliant SOTN managed to get it off its throne.

Strangely engouh, I didn't enjoy the 2 sequels to Prime as much as I would have liked. In fact, I enjoyed Other M more than Prime 2 and 3. 

SnakeEyez said:
Any "Metroid fan" that puts anything above Super Metroid is lying to themselves. It's not even close honestly.

have you played through all of Prime 1? 

Around the Network
Soleron said:
KeptoKnight said:

My beloved soundtrack from Metroid of all.....I listen to it before I go to sleep every night....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX2N9_7NO8

I even studied my Anatomy and Physiology exams with this music on. Perfect combination.

You know it's a Red Brinstar remix?

yeah i know. It sounds better in Prime 2 for me.

I'm a fan of all the Metroid games, 2D and 3D, I even enjoyed Other M.

Metroid Prime is the best. It's one of the best games of all time. Right up there with the best of Halo.

Metroid Prime not doubt about it, but I think part of that is because it was my first Metroid game.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Prime/Prime 2/Prime 3

Super Metroid was a masterpiece