By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help! - Fire Emblem

Words Of Wisdom said:
souixan said:
The first few missions you cannot lose anybody. After that it become Michia and Sothe and then others as the game progresses. Your main "leaders" will be Ike, Michia, Sothe, etc etc without giving any spoilers..

Micaiah!

M-I-C-A-I-A-H.

excuse me for having finished the game back in November and not possessing a photographic memory to remember every detail about a character I hated anyway.

Around the Network

While were on the topic, I never played a Fire Emblem game, but was considering getting at least one, to see if the others are worth it. Should I and witch one?

souixan said:

excuse me for having finished the game back in November and not possessing a photographic memory to remember every detail about a character I hated anyway.

How could you hate Micaiah?  She's amazing.

She usually maxes every stat.  By level 20 in my current playthrough, she has capped every stat except Strength and Luck.

HP 30
STR 4
MAG 20
SKL 20
SPD 20
LCK 29
DEF 10
RES 20

With two full Thani tomes and a +15 Avoid A Support, she's unstoppable...

O-D-C said:
While were on the topic, I never played a Fire Emblem game, but was considering getting at least one, to see if the others are worth it. Should I and witch one?

I recommend Fire Emblem 7:  Blazing Swords for the gameboy advance or Fire Emblem X:  Radiant Dawn for the Wii.

Fire Emblem 7 makes it easier to get into the game as it essentially has a 10 chapter tutorial to introduce you to it.

Fire Emblem 10 is the newest and best looking Fire Emblem to date.  It also a has a lot of great features that the GBA ones don't have.

jlauro said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
jlauro said:

Is there a way to check to see if I am on easy or normal level?

What color is the background of your save game? If it's blue, you're on normal.

Looks like it's a tint of green. Must of made it easy. Not sure if I should restart or not on normal... Even though I think it's been too easy, I don't really want to go through all those battles and story again...

You can skip cutscenes by pressing + when using only the Wii Remote in horizontal position.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
O-D-C said:

I recommend Fire Emblem 7:  Blazing Swords for the gameboy advance or Fire Emblem X:  Radiant Dawn for the Wii.

Fire Emblem 7 makes it easier to get into the game as it essentially has a 10 chapter tutorial to introduce you to it.

Fire Emblem 10 is the newest and best looking Fire Emblem to date.  It also a has a lot of great features that the GBA ones don't have.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, Words of Wisdom.

Check your missions: It specifically says that you need to keep all characters alive.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558