By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 pushed back to Summer 2013

theprof00 said:
Kenology said:
theprof00 said:
hopefully soul sacrifice doesn't flop and absolutely murders mh4.

Good luck with that, lol.  The second part specifically.

Good thing I just saw that gameplay video and it looks absolutely amazing

Ah, ok.  I thought you were talking about sales.  As far as SS being better than MH4, I guess that was automatic since it's exclusive to Vita while MH4 is exclusive to 3DS.  It's like the fox and the grapes I suppose!

Around the Network

Realistically, all i want is for soul sacrifice to sell 2m, and be an awesome game.
the only reason i want it to crush mh is the same reason i want capcom and SE to be crushed, because they make very poor decisions and piss off their fanbase.

edit:i realize that capcom being crushed is a very unlikely thing to happen. regardless, my burning hands compel be to destroy them

I think you're just being emotional. And Capcom is taking good care of their fans. You might be feeling burned by them as a Vita owner but Capcom did what was best for their business. And you could always get a 3DS yourself!

In order for SS to sell 2 million in Japan, people without Vita's would have to buy it. What kind of boost are you expecting Vita to get with this game? I think it'll do well but it looks a lot more niche than MH to be honest.