By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Favorite Characters!(With A Poll!)

Favorite Character of the Original 8?

Mario 5 3.82%

Yoshi 1 0.76%

Pikachu 16 12.21%

Samus 13 9.92%

Fox 7 5.34%

DK 2 1.53%

Kirby 17 12.98%

Link 35 26.72%

One of the Secret 4! 35 26.72%

Total:131

Who are your favorite characters in Super Smash Bros Installments? HOW come he/she is your favorite? Discuss

Also the poll only has 10 options so thats why i said original 8!

Around the Network

It says with a poll, but I see no poll. :(

For variety of gameplay, I love playing Ness. His movements and attacks are so unique that playing with him is always a quirky experience.

I love playing as all of the original characters in the original SSB, but Ness probably takes the cake.

wfz said:
It says with a poll, but I see no poll. :(

For variety of gameplay, I love playing Ness. His movements and attacks are so unique that playing with him is always a quirky experience.

I love playing as all of the original characters in the original SSB, but Ness probably takes the cake.

Your poll is up now lol! Srry was making and ness was my second most used after mario of course

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

tbone51 said:

Your poll is up now lol! Srry was making and ness was my second most used after mario of course

I had added a paragraph saying how much fun I had playing as Mario as well, but I deleted it and just focused on Ness.

I love landing Mario's cyclone and UP+B jump attack. So satisfying to feel all those hits. And his throws were really awesome too! All of the characters' hits felt so satisfying (POW!) in the original SSB, which is something I miss.

Around the Network

I never owned the original SSB, I only played it at a friend's house. My fav was Pikachu.

wfz said:

tbone51 said:

I had added a paragraph saying how much fun I had playing as Mario as well, but I deleted it and just focused on Ness.
I love landing Mario's cyclone and UP+B jump attack. So satisfying to feel all those hits. And his throws were really awesome too! All of the characters' hits felt so satisfying (POW!) in the original SSB, which is something I miss.

↓Tbone↓
I use mario every game but SSBB made me play so many characters. I favor Kirby, Ness, and samus

Out of the original 8 I'll have to say Samus. Mainly because she can load that very strong thunder ball thingy and then shoot it very quickly (unlike other power attacks where you usually need more timing.) Also love the Grapple Beam.

Fox would be a close second. Gotta love his fast attacks, high jumps, deflector and his Blaster.

Out of all characters though I would have to say Captain Falcon. His power attacks combined with his athletic skills makes a winning combo. Also, his moveset is as close to Ganondorf as it gets :P

original: mario, link
Melee: Link, samus
Brawl: Zelda, Lucas, Samus, Ganondorf, Falco, Luigi, Ike.

34 years playing games.

Kirby, simply for recovering from throws. It's fun to play as DK, grab someone, and then jump off the edge, killing both people though.

Ness' throw isn't even fair. lol

Also inclined to say Samus in a 4 person match. It's great when there's a cluster of people that you can just disrupt the madness with a giant ball of power.