By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I sold my 3DS to save up for a WiiU

Wii U is an outstading system. The best system available to date. It may or may not be surpassed by what's to come, but I doubt you will have regrets. Especially if you don't have a 360 or PS3. If you don't, it's a complete win.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
Wii U is an outstading system. The best system available to date. It may or may not be surpassed by what's to come, but I doubt you will have regrets. Especially if you don't have a 360 or PS3. If you don't, it's a complete win.

yeah wiiU is an amazing system, i only have NG3 so if you get that game please send me a message :)

pezus is trying to slow down or reduce the sales of wiiu whatever it takes lol.

34 years playing games.

Buy a PS3 with 1 year of Plus, problem solved..... u will have like 10 free games to play off of the bat, and a free game almost every single week

If you are on a budget, PS3 with PSN Plus is the best way to go guys. And these are full price titles too if u dont own a PS3 this gen, those are stuff like Infamous 1 and 2, LBP 2, i think they had REsident Evil 5 at one point, and now replaced by SF IV AE i think. Many good stuff or new comer. The amt of games they give u for plus probably can last u till like next June without buying anything

Congrats i will be getting the wiiu soon.iam cheap..

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
xwan said:
If you are on a budget, PS3 with PSN Plus is the best way to go guys. And these are full price titles too if u dont own a PS3 this gen, those are stuff like Infamous 1 and 2, LBP 2, i think they had REsident Evil 5 at one point, and now replaced by SF IV AE i think. Many good stuff or new comer. The amt of games they give u for plus probably can last u till like next June without buying anything

If you are on a budget Wii-U has backward compatibility lol

I think you made a terrible decision.

The 3DS' resale value is pretty low, meaning you lost a lot of money on your investment. By contrast, a good kidney can fetch a good price on the black market, and it's not like you need both of yours anyways.

How did you manage to sell it at such a great price?

Teriol 9 hours ago
TheLastStarFighter said:

yeah wiiU is an amazing system, i only have NG3 so if you get that game please send me a message :)

pezus is trying to slow down or reduce the sales of wiiu whatever it takes lol.

Haha... will do, but I think I'm going to wait on Gaiden for a few months in the hope the price drops. It might be worth it for the boob physics alone though, lol.

just get a ps3 instead