By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The most amazing thing you will see all day. It will keep you busy for hours

http://xkcd.com/1110/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Welcome to a few months ago.

Cool nonetheless though!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
Welcome to a few months ago.

Cool nonetheless though!

yea I miss these things lol

Just got linked to it and didn't check the date lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Cool thanks for the link.

I don't have Linux connection, but I've seen people able to play online games with the dualshock 3, it surprised me.. If there's a way to do it, please tell me. I really would be thankful!

I heard there was a way to use the PS3 controller as a wireless mouse. I don't exactly know how, but a guaranteed best answer for someone who can help me out with that along with the answer for the above question.

PS3 Wireless Controller Xbox 360 Wired Controller wii remote motionplus

Around the Network

Just watched it on the Wii U. Scrolled with my finger. Got to the Mario reference. Impressive. I'll come back and see more when i have more time.

I think I've reached the bottom.

Have been following a tunnel from the Mario section.

awesome, but my fingers got tired from scrolling on my macbook very quickly lol

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I would say "OLD" but, really, it's always nice to see XKCD get more love. Definitely one of the great ones.

I remember someone made the whole image which was kind of awesome to see the whole thing, but it also felt a bit like cheating seeing all of that at once.

twesterm said:

I would say "OLD" but, really, it's always nice to see XKCD get more love. Definitely one of the great ones.

I remember someone made the whole image which was kind of awesome to see the whole thing, but it also felt a bit like cheating seeing all of that at once.

No feel free to rub it in I deserve it lol 

@TheVoxelman on twitter