By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Enormous Xbox Marketplace sale starts this week

Dust: An Elysian Tail, Deadlight and Hybrid deals added.

Around the Network

buying rock band 3 from this sale using points makes it 840ms points rather than 10euros considering argos here chuck you 800 points for 5euros with any xbox gotten that is a fairly class price for RB3 :D Happy days.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Tony Hawk HD really? C'mon MS, throw us a bone out here.

And got deadlight ^_^

bonkers555 said:
Tony Hawk HD really? C'mon MS, throw us a bone out here.

Well it's a game from this years summer of arcade, it's only 5 months old and at half price. Saying that the game is just rubbish compared to the originals so for free it wouldn't be great, but still it's not like they're pedeling American wasteland or so at us.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Trials HD, Trials HD - Big Thrills, Trials HD - Big Pack, Trials Evolution and Trials Evolution: Origin of Pain deals added.

Still waiting for Walking Dead and Skyrim.

NobleTeam360 said:
Still waiting for Walking Dead and Skyrim.

The anticipation is KILLING ME!! AAARRGGHH!!

Yay!!!

They're making a mistake selling The Walking Dead. Every single retailer in my area has been sold out for a week, now. It's even hard to find online (you can place the order but it won't ship until they get more in stock). As good as the game is, it should have sold for $49.99 at retail!

Free episode of The Walking Dead is now up: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Walking-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111de?DownloadType=Game&noSplash=1