By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What Occupy movement understood and most don't.

mrstickball said:
EdHieron said:
mrstickball said:

Hitler and the SS murdered approximately 40% of all Christian pastors and preists of churches during World War 2. One of Germany's greatest tactics was to murder all Christian leaders when they occupied a new nation. Anyone that disagreed with the Nazi regime were promptly killed.

Deitrich Boehnhoffer is a prime example of that.

Here is a list of the people that the Nazis are said to be most responsible for killing.

"The Nazi's killed over 11 million Jews, 'gypsies', disabled, Poles, Soviet civilians, homosexuals, Communists. If you add in the 3.3 million Soviet prisoners of war killed in German camps the total is much higher."
(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_did_the_Nazis_kill)

Do you see mass numbers of Christians being singled out?

Also, the only country where Christians were singled out to be in Nazi concentration camps was Poland.  And the vast majority of Christians that the Nazis were considered to be responsible for killing were killed not because of their Christianity but because they were enemy combatants ( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110829171617AAc6Dxf ).

So just because he didn't single them out means they were a Christian theocracy?

Go do some research on World War 2 and actual accounts of ministers and civilians during German occupations. They butchered a lot of Christian ministers simply for being Christian. Just because your numbers doesn't single them out doesn't mean they weren't targeted.

Christians kill a lot of Christians, it's true.  I guess you've never heard of the various Inquisitions, Witchhunts, and pogroms of the Middle Ages when they did just that.

Around the Network
EdHieron said:

I know perfectly well what I'm talking about.  Christianity is the greatest force for evil the world has ever seen.

Indeed. This is not a completely insane thing to say at all.

EdHieron said:

Mitt Romney is a member of a very secretive and dangerous cult.

Very secretive. So much so that I can't even watch a YouTube video without seeing a commercial for Mormonism.

EdHieron said:

And if you Right Wing Christ, Money, and Ayn Rand cultists can't beat a black man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama after four years of the vilest smear campaign in the history of American poliics ( or at least since the McCarthy era), how do you really hope to get things to go your way in the future?

Since I'm neither a Christian, an Objectivist, nor a Republican, I'm probably not the person to ask that. A better question is, will Americans still be dumb enough to even consider voting for a Democrat after four more years of economic malaise and trillions more in debt? (Sadly, they probably will be.) And will Democrats be able to find another candidate with the rare ability to create a cult of personality around himself? I'm skeptical, and as Hillary Clinton's appearance trends ever more Crypt Keeper like, I don't think she's going to be the hot commodity she would have been in 2000-2004. Whereas no seriously electable Republican bothered to show up in 2012 (just as no electable Democrat bothered in 2004, and no electable Republican bothered in '96), but that won't be the case in 2016. So, yeah, I think they can win.

Democrats were wanking off to their "permanent progressive majority" back in 2008, too. That lasted all of two years until the sheer shittiness of Obama single-handedly brought the Republican Party back from the brink of extinction. But don't fret, little buckaroo. Even when they do win elections, Republicans will never dream of undoing any of your beloved Dems' shitty policies. The feckless bastards.

EdHieron said:
mrstickball said:
EdHieron said:
mrstickball said:

Hitler and the SS murdered approximately 40% of all Christian pastors and preists of churches during World War 2. One of Germany's greatest tactics was to murder all Christian leaders when they occupied a new nation. Anyone that disagreed with the Nazi regime were promptly killed.

Deitrich Boehnhoffer is a prime example of that.

Here is a list of the people that the Nazis are said to be most responsible for killing.

"The Nazi's killed over 11 million Jews, 'gypsies', disabled, Poles, Soviet civilians, homosexuals, Communists. If you add in the 3.3 million Soviet prisoners of war killed in German camps the total is much higher."
(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_did_the_Nazis_kill)

Do you see mass numbers of Christians being singled out?

Also, the only country where Christians were singled out to be in Nazi concentration camps was Poland.  And the vast majority of Christians that the Nazis were considered to be responsible for killing were killed not because of their Christianity but because they were enemy combatants ( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110829171617AAc6Dxf ).

So just because he didn't single them out means they were a Christian theocracy?

Go do some research on World War 2 and actual accounts of ministers and civilians during German occupations. They butchered a lot of Christian ministers simply for being Christian. Just because your numbers doesn't single them out doesn't mean they weren't targeted.

Christians kill a lot of Christians, it's true.  I guess you've never heard of the various Inquisitions, Witchhunts, and pogroms of the Middle Ages when they did just that.

The pope was on caucusing with hitler. You kidding.

so, this thread was about the occupy movement...

gergroy said:

Get back in your hobbit hole (I know that's where you Mormons secretly live), you dirty cultist.

Around the Network
gergroy said:

Did you watch the video?

spaceguy said:
gergroy said:

Did you watch the video?

the first minute or so, it was pretty boring so I stopped.  You should flesh out the OP with more stuff from it.  

badgenome said:
gergroy said:

Get back in your hobbit hole (I know that's where you Mormons secretly live), you dirty cultist.

how could you know?  I'm too secret and dangerous for such knowledge to be public

gergroy said:

how could you know?  I'm too secret and dangerous for such knowledge to be public

Simple: I know about it because when I don't know anything about a group of people I just give myself over to my paranoid delusions about them. Mormons are the greatest force of evil known to mankind since the movie Force of Evil (1948, MGM Studios). Just ask Matt Stone and Trey Parker, who were (probably) brutally killed by Mormons after making fun of them on TV and on Broadway.

badgenome said:
EdHieron said:

Are you a Professor at Yale?

Didn't think so.

Fat lot of good it did him. He's still a stupid cunt.

And spare me your appeals to authority, please.

You and Ed both have to tone it down. Ed's already been warned.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.