By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Probable SSB: Brawl Leak Pictures inside!

Woah guys, huge development. Has Brawl been leaked?

www.brawlcentral.com has pictures of what's believed to be the game disc and starting roster screen.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

/SPOILERS!!!!

I've decided this needs it's own topic. Mods, feel free to delete this if I'm wrong. If this ends up being a really really good photoshop fake I'm gonna feel horrible, but this looks soooooo real.

What does this mean to you, Smash fans?

Also, do you think the 21 character starting roster has any actual significance? What does this mean for the total number of characters? Oooh the possibilities... 

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network

Roster screen looks fake to me.

But WHY does it look fake? Just because it may not match up with what you believe it should be doesn't mean it's fake.

Care to elaborate?

saw this earlier.. still don't know what that thing on the right of lucas is supposed to be

tabsina said:
saw this earlier.. still don't know what that thing on the right of lucas is supposed to be

That would be the "random" block.

Around the Network

The arrangement seems pretty random, as far as lack of alphabetical order or franchise order, then again i'm not familiar with the melee version because i couldnt afford a gamecube and my other siblings said "PS2 FTW!".... but i'd bet that its authentic. I mean we're 10 days till japanese release, so its plausible

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Disk looks real and the screen is similar but more polished version of the character screen of the game expo they let people play Smash Brothers Brawl at, I say its real, there's always leaked games, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles got leaked over a month ahead of its release date.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Who is that to the left of Lucas?

Captain Olimar

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It's real.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )