By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect hits 5 million posts!

When will VGChartz hit 5,000,000 posts?

Next week 4 6.90%

Come the end of the year 17 29.31%

January 19 32.76%

February 1 1.72%

March or later 7 12.07%

See results 9 15.52%

Total:57
KungKras said:
Conegamer said:
KungKras said:
Is there any way to check who gets the post?

Just click on the "View Post"; it's in the URL (the post number, check the ones I linked).

So the only way to check is to change that number to 5000000 and see if it exsists.

I see.

The one who does it should get a prize or something :D

Yeah I'm beginning to think along those lines now...will have a think and maybe get back to people on it; but a Steam gift or something similar seems reasonable. 

Or maybe an internet high-five, for I do not wish to encourage spamming.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
ioi needs to edit that first post,

funny stuff,how do you find these posts

It's quite simple, really. Just click on 'view post', it's one of the green buttons under each post. The URL (or address) for that post is in the form gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=blah blah blah or something like that. Edit that last number and you can choose any post. Same applies for how to find out which post will be the 5 millionth.

So this post here is under the form 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4952499

If I wished to change to your initial post; I change that last number to 4952475

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4952475

So between your post and mine, there have been 23 other posts in the forum.

Only 5 million? But the forums were opened over 6 years ago. ....Guys, VGChartz is a huge flop, we need to talk about this.

the_dengle said:
Only 5 million? But the forums were opened over 6 years ago. ....Guys, VGChartz is a huge flop, we need to talk about this.

I was expecting AT LEAST 10mil first week. I'm sure that was the expectation, surely.

Conegamer said:
the_dengle said:

I was expecting AT LEAST 10mil first week. I'm sure that was the expectation, surely.

thats right i remember people predicitng 25m posts easily,i was like yeah,complete flop

we need to get some of the uber spammers going

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Japan posters will save it as usual guys. Like they always do.

Their tastes are more suited to these topics than us western posters. Let's hope so.

Do we get a prize if we are the 5 millionth post?

spurgeonryan said:
@think man

We will have to wait and see what ioi says. Maybe we will get a cool gamewise sig! He is the one who usually masterminds these events.

Or stealing the milestone itself...

...if you believe the conspiracy theory

the real ? is who will make said post

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
the real ? is who will make said post

Exactly, and odds are it'll be Pezus or Spurge. I would also throw NinPie in there but who knows where he went...

Ofcourse, it could be anyone...