By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Online Petition demanding Dark Souls II for Wii U

Gamepur

Christopher Marcil has started an online petition demanding Dark Souls 2 for Nintendo Wii U. Recently at VGA 2012, Namco Bandai and From Software announced Dark Souls 2 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, but nothing was said whether the game will launch on Wii U or not. So if you own a Wii U and wants to play Dark Souls II head on over and sign the petition.

In the petition Christopher Marcil listed numerous ways Wii U could benefit Dark Souls 2. "In many ways the WiiU could benefit the game, such as managing inventory on the touch screen without having to obscure the player's vision on the TV (the Souls games do not pause, so you must be able to pay attention at all times).

The affordability of a WiiU console compared to a gaming PC, and the free online play compared to Xbox Live fees on 360, make the WiiU version ideal for anyone who does not have or want a PS3."

You can sign the petition HERE.

Around the Network

I'm not sure how well this will work in terms of us getting this game on WiiU, but nonetheless, petitions never hurt. I already did my part.  The more 3rd party games, the better.

I love how they are trying to demand Fromsoft put their game on the Nintendo platform to die

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Signed, A lot of my deaths were from running into battle with the inventory screen selector still open.
No more when all that stuff sits on the WiiU pad. Games that don't pause in the inventory screen pretty much require a separate screen for that.

Ji99saw said:
I love how they are trying to demand Fromsoft put their game on the Nintendo platform to die

Or maybe so as to give it a wider audience?  Gamers won't necessarily go for WiiU if the right appealing games are on them, and this could be yet another asset.

Around the Network

Such selfish gamers, get a xbox 360, PS3 or decent PC if you care about the game.

377 so far.

Train wreck said:
Such selfish gamers, get a xbox 360, PS3 or decent PC if you care about the game.

they can want the game. I mean I wanted it on PC despite already buying it on 360, and the Demon Soul's on PS3.

But, I agree with Kitler, if you really want this game they'd already have it. However if Namco thinks they can expand their audience even further they should.

Train wreck said:

i would think anyone who cares about this game would already have one.  as niche as this game is i doubt there are too many fans of the series that haven't played it.

i'm in.
petition sign.

34 years playing games.