By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Box Art and Pre Order Bonus revealed! Also hint at the MP?

M.U.G.E.N said:
Boutros said:
Amazing box art!! Love it!

Is the Sights and Sounds Pack available at any retailer? I know the other one is at GameStop only but I'm not sure about the Sights and Sounds Pack.

If I'm undertstanding it correctly the sights and sounds pack is for ALL pre orders. :D Gustavo Santaolalla Soundtrack shall be mine! 

I really hope so because I want that soundtrack!

Around the Network

I want to play as Ellie while racking up headshots.

Those pre-order bonuses do nothing for me at all, though it doesn't matter, the game is the important part. I might have to buy this Day One to avoid spoilers.

No special edition? I want a figurine, artbook, something!

This might be my next PS3 game.........gonna be great!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

I totally forgot multiplayer was ever confirmed for this game. I really love UC3s multiplayer despite UC2 fans hating on the game, so I'm looking forward to this.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Multiplayer for this game was confirmed months ago.

yeah its funny  a few of the comments on the naughty dog website read like this:

"WHAT multiplayer. i thinking about canceling my pre-order now. seriously disapointed"

im like... even i knew it was going to have multiplayer, and i never go on the ND website. they announced multiplayer like nearly a year ago.

also how is adding more features a bad thing. its like not buying mass effect 3 because it had co-op. even if its not fun you arent forced to play it.

multiplayer woohoo!!!!!!! i havent been this hyped for a game since GoW 3 and killzone 3!!!! CANT WAIT!!

killerzX said:
Nsanity said:
Multiplayer for this game was confirmed months ago.

yeah its funny  a few of the comments on the naughty dog website read like this:

"WHAT multiplayer. i thinking about canceling my pre-order now. seriously disapointed"

im like... even i knew it was going to have multiplayer, and i never go on the ND website. they announced multiplayer like nearly a year ago.

also how is adding more features a bad thing. its like not buying mass effect 3 because it had co-op. even if its not fun you arent forced to play it.

Some of the biggest morons and cry babies. How does that effect their experience. If they want to just play the single player once or 50 times no one is stopping them. Gamer logic is sometimes beyond stupid. 

OT: Decent boxart. Very intrigued by how multiplayer is going to turn out to be. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
Also you can watch the vga trailer (in much better quality) at the link :D So hyped

You didn't watch it did you!?

Andrespetmonkey said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Also you can watch the vga trailer (in much better quality) at the link :D So hyped

You didn't watch it did you!?

Hell naaaaaw! :D but not gonna lie.I even hit play a few times just to close it right after..SO TEMPTED but nah not worth it..media block out is the best way to go about these kinds of games

I did see some pics and gifs tho..nothing major but looked amazing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!