By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Box Art and Pre Order Bonus revealed! Also hint at the MP?

Day 1 :) I hope Amazon's pre-order incentives are just as good. I don't feel like walking to GS. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Day one babe like U3.

Its like Sony knew my birthday so they release this babe.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Day 1 buy. I've been impressed each and every time I see this game.

killerzX said:
Nsanity said:
Multiplayer for this game was confirmed months ago.

yeah its funny  a few of the comments on the naughty dog website read like this:

"WHAT multiplayer. i thinking about canceling my pre-order now. seriously disapointed"

im like... even i knew it was going to have multiplayer, and i never go on the ND website. they announced multiplayer like nearly a year ago.

also how is adding more features a bad thing. its like not buying mass effect 3 because it had co-op. even if its not fun you arent forced to play it.

The same happended with Uncharted 2 and look how that turned out. One of the best games of all time. 

Around the Network

Awesome can't wait . already preordered from gamestop

amazing! day 1 for sure! i hope Amazon UK get the full pre-order stuff and not GAME or even worst ShopTo

I knew how the Boxart will look like but it is just a cover who gives a shit?

A co-op horde mode and campaign would suffice for me. But I guess they will make custom missions for co-op much like Uncharted.

Can't wait for this game.

A release data for Beyond:Two Souls would be great too.