By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You gonna buy Sly 4?

You gonna buy Sly 4?

Yes 73 56.15%

No 23 17.69%

Maybe 34 26.15%

Total:130

Can I ask an Off- topic question, Is sly popular in america? cause I never remember seeing it down here in NZ when I was growing up.

Of course I saw games like the Jak and Ratchet series but I never remember seeing sly.

Around the Network

Definitely but not day one.

think-man said:
Can I ask an Off- topic question, Is sly popular in america? cause I never remember seeing it down here in NZ when I was growing up.

Of course I saw games like the Jak and Ratchet series but I never remember seeing sly.

It sold more in NA than Jak and Daxter, so..

aimancooper said:
think-man said:

Oh really :O

i will buy the ps3 version that way i get the vita version as well but i might not buy it first day. all depends on how much money i want to spend

Around the Network

I don't think so, unless a gameplay video or something makes it look awesome.

I want to play the collection first, which is only my list after the rachet and clank collection.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

think-man said:
aimancooper said:
think-man said:

The collection did... The games when released did not. 

The lowest selling Jak and Daxter of the Tilogy was 1.33 millino in NA. The highest selling sly was 1.03.

ishiki said:
think-man said:
aimancooper said:
think-man said:

The collection did... The games when released did not. 

The lowest selling Jak and Daxter of the Tilogy was 1.33 millino in NA. The highest selling sly was 1.03.

haha yeh I just looked that up after he said that :P

YES! it looks awesome and i have to thank ps all-stars for reminding me!