By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what other console do you have/had?

Every Nintendo home console, DS, 3DS, Genesis, had GameGear. My rommates had PS1/2/3 so I never needed to buy them. I also play PC games through Steam or Windows Live using 360 controller.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Around the Network

Wii, DS, DSi, 3DS, 3DS XL, PS3 and Xbox360.

SNES, GB, N64, PS2, GC, X360, PS3, Wii

Wii had some amazing exclusive games, but I preferred the HD consoles this gen

Gamecube, Xbox, Wii, PS3, X360. Plus DS, PSP.

Bought my Wii U 2 hours ago.

PS1, N64, PS2 (x4), Dreamcast, GC, Xbox (x2), Xbox 360 (x3), PS3 (x3), Wii (x2), and 4 PC's during the years.
All the multiples are from replacing broken consoles :( (Only 1 ps2 broke, 1 was a Pal unit I left in Europe, other 2 still work)

Around the Network

Genesis
SNES
PSX
N64
PS2
GC
Wii

GBpocket
Game gear
GBA
DS
PSP
3DS

My favourite consoles are the N64 and the GC

Consoles: Atari VCS (2600), NES, Sega Genesis, SNES, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, N64, DC, PS2, GC, Xbox, 360, Wii, PS3, Wii U

Portables: Gameboy, Game Gear, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS

ColecoVision, NES, SNES, XBox, PS2, PSP, Wii, XBox360. My favorite of this past gen was at first the Wii. So many good games and great multiplayer. Then I moved cities and picked up hi-def TV. My preference turned to 360 because I had less local friends and Wii looked terribly dated stretched on a large screen. So my prefered system was wii for a long time and then 360. I call it a tie really. It's easy to forget those awesome first few years of wiil. So far WiiU gives me the feeling of a signifcant jump, loving the online and interface.

Amstrad cpc 6128, Mega Drive, ps1, ps2, Wii had a dsixl and 3ds

I currently have a ps3, vita and wii U. I've owned. ds,3ds, psp xbox, xbox 360, ps2, ps1, wii. nes, snes, N64, Dreamcast and gamegear.