By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Come play my game!

Hey guys, it's been a while, and this is going to be a brief visit, but I do have something I want to share with you! Because, since I've just spent a semester with DADIU, I've now been part of a "real" game production. Basically we're split into teams of roughly 15 people each, consisting of programmers, artists, and what not, and we learn how to make games by building our own. So after our final (six week) production, my team has built the game "Horizon", and you can play it here.

Have fun (and be gentle with it, creating games is harder than it may seem :P).

Around the Network

It's fun, but I'm terrible at it xD I think I got lost in the spider-bug maze place

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
It's fun, but I'm terrible at it xD I think I got lost in the spider-bug maze place

You just have to follow the cord, and you'll get to the end.

Rainbird said:
radishhead said:

You just have to follow the cord, and you'll get to the end.

I'm going to play it again soon - I want to know what happens when I get to the end xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Tagging for future play.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Same here.

Rainbird said:

Hey guys, it's been a while, and this is going to be a brief visit, but I do have something I want to share with you! Because, since I've just spent a semester with DADIU, I've now been part of a "real" game production. Basically we're split into teams of roughly 15 people each, consisting of programmers, artists, and what not, and we learn how to make games by building our own. So after our final (six week) production, my team has built the game "Horizon", and you can play it here.

The hell it will. You're not leaving again.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Rainbird said:

The hell it will. You're not leaving again.

Watch me!