By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Boss Trolls Nintendo In The Sweetest Way Possible

BTW the shit I talk about are 1.)XBL 2.)Sony PR 3.) Sony's business plans which pains me cause I want them to succeed 4.)Reggie is a fucking lier and he's also crazy

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:

There is nothing to spin  Sony went through the same phase and fixed up PSN overtime and I think they have delivered, but people won't even give Nintendo time to update theirs even though it's working so well already after only 1-2 weeks? That's some fucked up bull shit mentality if you ask me. You also don't have a Wii U, so I'm just letting you know the info, if you doubt me, borrow it a few days and play with it some time, otherwise you are just doing guess work

Listen I'm not saying it should be perfect....the tied down to system thing is NOT about performance or lack of time or anything. It's a business choice. So yes you are trying to spin this.

I don't have to 'guess' about the accounts thing tho..it's a fact. I also don't have to guess about users having issues...cuz unlike you I don't need to turn a blind eye to it...there are plenty of people having problems with freezes and hard locks slow downs etc. And again I'm sure it will be improved with time. But this is not applicable to the accounts situation. It's such an archaic way of thinking. IF sony did this they will get shit for it too no issue. It's not some consipiracy against nintendo you know. For example if sony and MS do the anti used game bs next gen you will see me there day 1 saying how bs it is. It's hilarious how you are incapable of even saying anything negative about nintendo...I have no problem pointing out the positives AND the negatives of the system..just like I did in the previous post of mine.

so let me tell you this info...the accounts situation is lame and archaic. It's very anti-user friendly. As long as they have such a system they will not be as good as psn or live.

That's where you are incorrect: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/19/nintendo-network-id-tied-to-individual-wii-u-consoles

You don't have enough data to even have this argument with me TBH, this is network and server based, not purely a business decision. You can't magically just make things happen, they need to planned, discussed, fixed, then executed, then comes more fixes. You can't have a function pop out from thin air, that's not how the IT world works.

I froze once playing NG3, it did happen, guess what, Nintendo released a patch recently after about 1 week of release that increased system stability on top of support for drives larger than 2TB. If you actually did your research, you would know this.

If you don't have the right data to start with, when somebody tries to give you correct informations, don't turn a blind eye to them. :)

hahaha wow. So what exactly did you prove with that link btw? They didn't want to spend the money to make it happen. Simple as that. Not like nintendo has been spending time and money on the online for wii or anything. They had plenty of time.How is something so simple so hard to understand for you? Really...why?

It's just bs business choices. Same with regions locks..same with the new can't access M rated games move...but wait you even defended that! LOL

yeah from now I know how to take your opinion. You are a person who seems to ignore other people having issues yet you are trying to lecture me? Ironic to say the least.

I was gonna tell you not be so blind and faithful to nintendo so much so that not being able to criticize a single thing....but hey, you will probably will continue to do the same anyway.

The issue at hand is time, time is required to implement said things. If your counter argument is "LOL" and "hahaha" then the only thing you are communicating is "I don't care about what you have to say and even if you have the data and I don't, I choose to ignore all your valid points because you obviously are faithful to Nintendo if you don't agree with me."

Once again, if you don't have a Wii U, and you are trying to say bad things about it without first hand experience or do actual research, then you might as well not do it. Until then, have a nice day.

dahuman said:

The issue at hand is time, time is required to implement said things. If your counter argument is "LOL" and "hahaha" then the only thing you are communicating is "I don't care about what you have to say and even if you have the data and I don't, I choose to ignore all your valid points because you obviously are faithful to Nintendo if you don't agree with me."

Once again, if you don't have a Wii U, and you are trying to say bad things about it without first hand experience or do actual research, then you might as well not do it. Until then, have a nice day.

let me make this even simpler to you...you just defended the stupid choice of attaching the accounts to the system + the M rated game limitation info for EU within the past hour..let that sink in before you try to lecture others. If I wanted to listen to excuses and PR spin I would just listen to actual executives of the company. I'm done here

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:

let me make this even simpler to you...you just defended the stupid choice of attaching the accounts to the system + the M rated game limitation info for EU within the past hour..let that sink in before you try to lecture others. If I wanted to listen to excuses and PR spin I would just listen to actual executives of the company. I'm done here

Of course it's stupid, and I was pretty pissed off until they said they'll update the system in the future while you completely ignored that. It's not like XBL and PSN got to where they are today in like 2 weeks you know? I was also plenty paitent with PSN and was part of the damage control when people were bitching about Sony even when it was down for a month so I'm really not seeing why you are so angry when you don't even have a Wii U TBH you weirdo. I think the Euro thing is funny as hell personally, but that's because I live in the US, I prolly wouldn't laugh if I lived in Europe though, I'm totally doing the point and laugh thing if nothing else.

That's trolling? I are disappoint.