By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Boss Trolls Nintendo In The Sweetest Way Possible

M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
sergiodaly said:
JayWood2010 said:
Barozi said:
He also complained about installs, pretty ironic isn't it.

That is ironic haha

OP: Pretty amusing.

not really... the installing times for games on next box and ps4 are still unknown. Wii U is a next gen console so should be different (better) from the current consoles... if its the same as current, makes this a case, that is OK to criticize, more than what the PS3 (6 year console) was and still is criticized this gen.

Ironic with the PS3.  Not PS4.

that makes no sense. Unless you think wiiu is current gen OR you are certain ps4 will have the same issue, it's not ironic.

OT: Shuhei is boss..as usual.

Over analysing.  Fact is Ps3's updates are ridiculous and the WiiU updates are not any better.  You can't really deny that, so yes it does make sense.  I wasn't even the first to say this but go ahead if it makes you feel better, defend by all needs.  

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

that makes no sense. Unless you think wiiu is current gen OR you are certain ps4 will have the same issue, it's not ironic.

Over analysing.  Fact is Ps3's updates are ridiculous and the WiiU updates are not any better.  You can't really deny that, so yes it does make sense.  I wasn't even the first to say this but go ahead if it makes you feel better, defend by all needs.  

honestly which updates are rediculous exactly? Heard this a few times but I can't remember the last big patch or update I had for anything.

and no it doesn't. Wiiu IS a next gen console. Expecting better from it than 6-7 year old consoles shouldn't be surprising.

lol no need to get your panty in a bunch over this. I'm just stating my opinion. Not 'defending' anything. I just think you are wrong but for some weird reason the one getting defensive here is you lol

carry on then

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seriously, I don't know why anyone would be offended by this.  Probably the best advertising for Playstation this gen.  

I just think it's great that he bought a WiiU.

M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

honestly which updates are rediculous exactly? Heard this a few times but I can't remember the last big patch or update I had for anything.

and no it doesn't. Wiiu IS a next gen console. Expecting better from it than 6-7 year old consoles shouldn't be surprising.

lol no need to get your panty in a bunch over this. I'm just stating my opinion. Not 'defending' anything. I just think you are wrong but for some weird reason the one getting defensive here is you lol

carry on then

Well, I can say that everytime I boot up my PS3(I obviously don't boot it up enough), I get a system update, then a lot of games requires me to install data  so I'm glad I tossed a 500GB drive in there to buffer for that(Bayonetta runs like ass if I don't install that onto the HDD as well). Also get quiet a few game updates that I have to sit there for since I don't have PS+ which Nintendo does it for free with spotpass enabled games. The eShop layout is still better than the current Playstation Store, and I was also there for the PSN outtage as well so in comparison, Nintendo is so far doing much better atually.

dahuman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

carry on then

Well, I can say that everytime I boot up my PS3(I obviously don't boot it up enough), I get a system update, then a lot of games requires me to install data  so I'm glad I tossed a 500GB drive in there to buffer for that(Bayonetta runs like ass if I don't install that onto the HDD as well). Also get quiet a few game updates that I have to sit there for since I don't have PS+ which Nintendo does it for free with spotpass enabled games. The eShop layout is still better than the current Playstation Store, and I was also there for the PSN outtage as well so in comparison, Nintendo is so far doing much better atually.

I'm sorry but if you get a system update that frequently you really haven't been using the ps3 much. And most are really small too.

and please...if you honestly think Nintendo online is better than PSN I think we really shouldn't continue this conversation.

and again...wiiu is a next gen console...if it can't even keep up with the rest that's some embarassing stuff isn't it. That's my point.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

carry on then

yeah I was thinking te same.  Please continue....

JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

carry on then

hope you fix it so you won't be too uncomfy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

carry on then

Nah, feels just perfect :P

JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nah, feels just perfect :P

whatever floats your boat man :P I ain't judging

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

carry on then

I'm sorry but if you get a system update that frequently you really haven't been using the ps3 much. And most are really small too.

and please...if you honestly think Nintendo online is better than PSN I think we really shouldn't continue this conversation.

and again...wiiu is a next gen console...if it can't even keep up with the rest that's some embarassing stuff isn't it. That's my point.

Well I did say I don't boot it up enough lol, but that really doesn't matter, I'm simply presenting you with answers that you had a question about, it's not like I don't use Sony products haha. :P

So far, yeah, I do like Wii U's online better, it's actually stable for me, it's got a better community that's built into the core of the system instead of some joke ass thing like the Playstation Home or the XBL's non existent one, the basic GUI layout is better than XMB so it's better to use, and the web browser is miles ahead. I also had no issues updating the whole time I've had the system so far, and I happen to think Shuhei is awesome too because he's actually a real gamer :).

Wii U is 8th gen yeah, it's already surpassed XBL and PSN in it's basic design IMO, rest are just bug fixes and implementing new features. Of course, Steam is still the best one by miles and miles, but we are of course talking about consoles here :P.