By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Internet Browser do you use most frequently?

Answer the damn question!

Chrome 146 43.45%

Firefox 118 35.12%

Internet Explorer 31 9.23%

Safari 13 3.87%

Opera 26 7.74%

Other 2 0.60%

Total:336

Firefox. I've tried Chrome -- I think I even still have it on my computer -- but I'm not crazy about it. It's pretty good, I'm just more comfortable with Mozilla.

Around the Network

I've been using Firefox but looking to switch right now. Firefox is having random crash to desktop issues lately and suffers from memory leaks when I leave it open on certain sites.

I was just re-installing IE8 since IE9 doesn't support windows xp, I guess I'll check out Google Chrome instead.

Google Chrome. Used to be Firefox, though.

Remember reading that intelligent people are more likely to use Chrome....I'm one of the,.

And now I'm on Google Chrome, IE8 is still begging to restart the system while Chrome has all my settings and is up and running.
I don't see any difference with FF, well there's a couple lines more screen space available at the top but that's it. Now let's see if it's more stable then FF lately.

Around the Network

Chrome... And I couldn't be happier :)

I've run the gamut of browsers, and for the past couple of years, Chrome has been the best. Love it.

I have gone through Netscape, IE, Opera, Firefox, forward and backwards and Chrome is the best.

The best thing about those stats, IE comes with the OS, but people still hate it and choose another, good job world!

I am seriously considering forcing Chrome onto my companies network, I may roll it out as a security measure.

iFlow said:
Remember reading that intelligent people are more likely to use Chrome....I'm one of the,.

one of the what?

Chrome all the way,

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I use both Firefox and Chrome daily. I find Firefox to be more stable (surprisingly, considering what everyone else seems to experience...).

Chrome has been giving me some problems lately, with tabs not loading properly. I have to close out the tab and open a new one in order for things to properly work, and even then I still have troubles. It could be a problem with one of my extensions, but I have the same ones for Firefox and I have had no problems there.