By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - error 404: Thread not found.

kain_kusanagi said:
"The Playstation Community"

Really?

Indeed. He says they don't speak for the Playstation users, yet then proclaims himself as a speaker for that same community.

This thread should be locked.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I think conservatives like you it's what hurts the Playstation community!!!! We need more extreme minded gamers!!!! Guys who are not afraid of making bold predictions!

We (PS fans community) should choose our own representative!!! You are a self-imposed representant. We demand democracy, democracy, democracy!!!!!!

I personally will no longer reference them.

Good job hardcore Sony fans.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Lol. Now I have seem everything in this world.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Isn't Jay just joking around tho? :S at least that's what I thought this was

I would assume it isn't a joke since he specifically asked for mods not to close it because it's a serious discussion and "dozens" of PS fans support it.

Lets see some people grow a pair and put some names up there then. "Dozens" would mean at least no less than 24 users. I would like to see who these people are as I would make an effort to avoid them seeing as they are quick to throw targets on people's backs. People who to be honest aren't hurting anyone with their wild predictions or extreme brand loyalty. 

Wild predictions and crazy talk? Yes. Insulting or attacking other users in any way? Absolutely not.

This thread does worse than anything they may be accused of.

I would seriously hope this thread is a joke and the three mentioned are in on it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Who belongs in this so-called community?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Who belongs in this so-called community?

Jay520, ethomaz, turkish and Gilgamesh... that's it

Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Isn't Jay just joking around tho? :S at least that's what I thought this was

I would assume it isn't a joke since he specifically asked for mods not to close it because it's a serious discussion and "dozens" of PS fans support it.

Lets see some people grow a pair and put some names up there then. "Dozens" would mean at least no less than 24 users. I would like to see who these people are as I would make an effort to avoid them seeing as they are quick to throw targets on people's backs. People who to be honest aren't hurting anyone with their wild predictions or extreme brand loyalty. 

Wild predictions and crazy talk? Yes. Insulting or attacking other users in any way? Absolutely not.

oh ..well lol then. I misunderstood the whole thing completely. 

Sorry Jay...gotta disagree with you 100% then. If what you typed was in fact serious, then it has a LOT of things wrong about it. And no..I know Turkish can be a bit extreme at times but even he shouldn't be scrutinized like this. Gilga and Ethomaz definitely not. Especially to Ethomaz..the guy is passionate but extremely respectful other posters. And he was right about GT5 too. 

What's silly are useless threads like we need to talk about it etc...i hope it doesn't catch up because with wiiu launch and lots of software coming out in the next year or so we will have a LOT of such threads. They serve no purpose, least of which promote discussion. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

And there I was just building a house in Skyrim (HearthFire is surprisingly cool, especially for $5. Just adopted my second kid! )... then Khan comes out of nowhere with this thread. Whew.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread for targeting specific users. I understand the intent of this thread and in some ways I do appreciate you for wanting a better community (as that's what we all want on the mod team), but unfortunately the method you used isn't the best one to use in this situation. Each of these users you named have walls and a personal message system in which you can speak with them, and instead of "calling them out" in front of all of gamrConnect, you can privately talk with them about your concerns and issues you may have with their conduct.

As for the community, all it takes to be a part of the gamrConnect PlayStation community is to be a fan of PlayStation (and a member of gamrConnect!). There's no other qualifications or... in this case... disqualifications (well I suppose if you don't like PlayStation anymore, but that's not the case here.). You're all a family, and there's always going to be those brothers and sisters you don't always get along with (we all have 'em). But I encourage you guys to speak amongst yourselves and come to an understanding before casting off people without a chance.

So, with that said... this thread is locked. ^_~

I actually like those who make daring predictions. Some turned out bad, some comes true. As long as they don't insult, troll or go against the websites rules, who cares.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)