By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS3 Will Be The Number One Console This Gen With 115 Million Shipped. And You? (Sales > My Prediction Right Now)

Tagged games:

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

No way in hell, and even if it actually happened that would be bad news for PS4. It would be like the 3DS vs DS scenario except way, WAY worse.

So, kinda like PSP and PSV? ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

No way in hell, and even if it actually happened that would be bad news for PS4. It would be like the 3DS vs DS scenario except way, WAY worse.

Didn't want to sound too biased, but yeah

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
DanneSandin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Didn't want to sound too biased, but yeah

LoL!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

100 M would be a stretch, really. Your numbers are extremely high. Use a quadratic equation YOY for a trendline. It's projecting ~9 M for 2013, with sharp declines afterward.

LOL.....

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network

I have no doubts the PS3 will win this gen, but 115 might be 5 million to much, see my sig I predicted this back in 2009.
I predict its sales next year will be even better than this year, much stronger game lineup and probably a pricecut, though this depends on the YEN.

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

only with the power of teh blu-ray

Above & Beyond

Are you like the John Lucas equivalent of the Sony camp?

If the PS3 does this, then that means the PS4 would not be doing so good. I do not believe you can have good sales for both old gen and new gen at same time.

PS3 hitting 100 mill!

^^ that's all i give a damn about..