By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Persona 4 Golden - Best game ever. EVER

Tagged games:

Chunli said:
Couple of questions.

I just bought Persona 3 FES from PSN.

So shall I start with The Journey first or The Answer?
What's the difference?

And does Persona 3's story tie in with Persona 4?

And is the Persona anime story tie in with Persona 4? It is worth watching?

P4G does not tie in with P3. But..(spoiler) You do visit Gekkoukan high, on a school trip.

Thats all I can answer lol.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I think than it is better not to know how much you can hate a game thats total crap

I think you should read the OP and restate your comment.

One more question.

If I watch P4 Anime before playing P4 Golden, will I get the whole game spoilt?

Or should I watch P4 Anime only after playing P4 Golden?

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Chunli said:
One more question.

If I watch P4 Anime before playing P4 Golden, will I get the whole game spoilt?

Or should I watch P4 Anime only after playing P4 Golden?

For the most part, yes. There are a few key plot points and side stories missing of course but the Animation is a synopsis of the actual game. Its about the equivilant if you see the Harry Potter Movies  before reading the books.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate it! =)

And wow!! I didn't know that The Journey and The Answer are 2 separate games for Persona 3.
Looks like I'm going to be spending alot of time with this game!! Just played 2 hours for Persona 3. It's really good!! There hasn't been a really great traditional JRPG this gen for the PS3 and finally I get to play a good one.

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Hmmm. Someone who has never played the persona series (me) I'm very curious about this game. It seems like it's pretty much only getting positive acclaim, and I've been looking for that one must play game to get get a vita...

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
Hmmm. Someone who has never played the persona series (me) I'm very curious about this game. It seems like it's pretty much only getting positive acclaim, and I've been looking for that one must play game to get get a vita...

Well you found one this is a must get game

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

forevercloud3000 said:
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Teddy, Kanji, Rise, and Naoto are all my real friends. I feel like when I finally finish my game, I will have to move on from them but......I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is partly why this is one of the best games of all time. Never has a game made me feel so emotionally attached to it's characters. I am currently trying to max Kanji's social link, love that dude :D

Dude that is it exactly. This might sound odd, but its like my friendship with them was real, and it would depress me to part ways with them.. damnit..

I'm not up to speed regarding vita game hype. Do we officially drop Gravity Rush as the "omg gais you must totally buy vita for diz iz gaem of teh foreva" and hype this one now? I'm as far into GR as I was 4 months ago (somewhere around Chapter 12 or 13) and I'm not falling for this again. Also looks too otakumoewaifu for my taste.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.