By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Persona 4 Golden - Best game ever. EVER

Tagged games:

That reminds me that I still have yet to beat my PS2 copy that I've had for years.

I'm near the end where Nanako get's kidnapped into TV world....I know what happens next and this is one of the reasons I can't pick this game up again.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
I'm not up to speed regarding vita game hype. Do we officially drop Gravity Rush as the "omg gais you must totally buy vita for diz iz gaem of teh foreva" and hype this one now? I'm as far into GR as I was 4 months ago (somewhere around Chapter 12 or 13) and I'm not falling for this again. Also looks too otakumoewaifu for my taste.

Yeah dont buy this game cause everyone else like it. And you dont have to be an otaku to enjoy this game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Chandler said:
I'm not up to speed regarding vita game hype. Do we officially drop Gravity Rush as the "omg gais you must totally buy vita for diz iz gaem of teh foreva" and hype this one now? I'm as far into GR as I was 4 months ago (somewhere around Chapter 12 or 13) and I'm not falling for this again. Also looks too otakumoewaifu for my taste.

Umm yea, don't bother with this game because it has a 94 on metacritic. Its simply to massive.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Chandler said:

the reason why people are hyping this game up is due to how high reviews have been for this and how persona 4 despite being a PS2 game in that came out 2008 was loved by a lot of people including my self

MDMAlliance said:
animegaming said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I'll definitely check out P4 anime. Its true this franchise is awesome, and I hope there is a P5 in the works.

atlus says persona 5 is in the works but no details yet

It might be for the 3DS, as we heard a while ago from them that they are making a Persona game for the 3DS.

I don't care what platform it comes out for. Just Gimme Gimme Gimme already! 

Around the Network
mothman said:
MDMAlliance said:
animegaming said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I'll definitely check out P4 anime. Its true this franchise is awesome, and I hope there is a P5 in the works.

atlus says persona 5 is in the works but no details yet

It might be for the 3DS, as we heard a while ago from them that they are making a Persona game for the 3DS.

I don't care what platform it comes out for. Just Gimme Gimme Gimme already! 

agreed i don't care what it is one even the atari jaguar CD i just want persona 5

Chandler said:

Nah you'll hate it, don't bother. 

BasilZero said:
Chunli said:
Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate it! =)

And wow!! I didn't know that The Journey and The Answer are 2 separate games for Persona 3.
Looks like I'm going to be spending alot of time with this game!! Just played 2 hours for Persona 3. It's really good!! There hasn't been a really great traditional JRPG this gen for the PS3 and finally I get to play a good one.

You'll have a great time! It took me about 70 hours to finish the main storyline (I was grinding and doing some side quests) but didnt finish all of the extra content in the game ;p.

Pretty sure FES is as long and if not at least half so that would be over 100 hours right there, what a deal! I need to get myself a copy of FES on PSN as well *_*

Just to clear the air The Journey is the original game so if you've played it then what you have in FES is The Answer which serves to sum up what happened after The Journey and that's all I can say without spoiling the entire story for you. Sadly I started the answer and never finished it. I really need to do that.