By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miiverse is amazing.

Thoughts on Miiverse?

I love it! 118 73.75%

Its good 21 13.13%

I can take it or leave it 9 5.63%

It sucks! 12 7.50%

Total:160

My real opinion is that I think it's pretty great. I have not used it for "help" from other people yet, but I am addicted to drawing stuff and posting it to critical acclaim.

Around the Network

If you read Iwata Ask, he did mentioned they got caught off guard with penis drawing when flipnote first released in America.

They have experience to mod penis drawings now, I suppose.

I did see one dick pic cleverly (or not) disguised as a cow. I think there are plenty of people in the Nintendo crowd that report inappropriate pictures pretty quickly.

I've seen some fantastic artwork on the Miiverse. Everyone's an artist on there!

LinkVPit said:

So I got my WiiU today and have played some ZombiU, Nintendoland & COD. But the thing that has amazed me the most is Miiverse.

Its friendly, helpful and just fun to use. Plus some of the pics people draw are great!

I thought it would be a place full of dick pictures and trolling, but its the complete opposite.

Who else is loving Miiverse?

Loving it, and yes, there are some people who can really draw on there, I am often amazed at how well some of them can draw, since I have a hard time drawing a straight line (as a lefty to boot).

Around the Network
jlrx said:
LinkVPit said:

So I got my WiiU today and have played some ZombiU, Nintendoland & COD. But the thing that has amazed me the most is Miiverse.

Its friendly, helpful and just fun to use. Plus some of the pics people draw are great!

I thought it would be a place full of dick pictures and trolling, but its the complete opposite.

Who else is loving Miiverse?

Loving it, and yes, there are some people who can really draw on there, I am often amazed at how well some of them can draw, since I have a hard time drawing a straight line (as a lefty to boot).

I drew a pic on the Black Ops community and it was good awful, and I thought I could draw!

RobDX said:
yeah it's amazing, it kinda shows that the only trolls are the PS360 fans

You had one job! Not to involve the PS3 or 360 fanbase and you fucking blew it.

OT: ok

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Miiverse justified my money.

The art on there is simply amazing.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

ninetailschris said:
Miiverse justified my money.

The art on there is simply amazing.

How do people draw like that on there?

I've tried, but mine look awful!

Welcome my EU brethren and sistren to Miiverse, we US gamers are glad you came now add me to your friends list, and go join the official VGchatz NNetwork ID thread, my NNetwork ID is in there (or in my sig) along with other VGcharterz.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.