By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What is the real PS3 and PSV sales

ALl these doom threads on the sales, Day 1 digitals for Battle Royale! THe real sale could be higher

Around the Network

For what black friday? sony reported them already

525k for ps3 and 160k for vita

although vgchartz is still a bit off...

PS3 isn't off too bad. Vita is off by a big margin this week. likely all consoles will be adjusted during january and febuary though. Software shouldn't be off near as much though.

I am referring to softwares. AC3 and Battle Royale are all Day 1 digital even if u only add 10-20 percent that would have been like 20k more

xwan said:
I am referring to softwares. AC3 and Battle Royale are all Day 1 digital even if u only add 10-20 percent that would have been like 20k more

Vgchartz doesn't track digital sales.

Around the Network

Honestly, I don't expect VGChartz weekly numbers to match company reports because they tend to be talking about two different things most of the time ... While these numbers should match up over longer periods of time, there is a lot of room for differences on a weekly basis.

As an example, Sony's "Black Friday Sales" may (or may not) include sales from Saturday, Sunday and Monday while VGChartz is only tracking sales from Friday and Saturday. On a longer timeframe these differences are pretty minimal but on a weekly basis they're pretty big.

If it has legs like GT or Uncharted, then no need to worry about PSABR. It will spread word to mouth if the game is fun.

wow vgc quickly adjusted to save face. still a complete joke considering they will still adjust up after financials in march

We already have a perfectly fine thread where one can discuss last week's sales. Right here.

Locking. ^_~