By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Playstation 4 not much better than WiiU

if sony wanted to focus ona console thats on par with wii u why not continue with the ps3?
and if the head visor thing is true it could be released as a peripheral for the existing hardware
those are just my thoughts

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

Thats a Moderators decision, not yours.

LOL it is clear that some of the Sony Defence Force would object to my thread, even though it is obvious some of the OMGS!!!! AND MORE SHOUTING TEXT I used is just there for meaningless over dramatic reaction effect. Similar to the treatment WiiU got about minor features like no lan port.

Funny how when Turkish starts similar threads they never get locked:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150672

and

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150665

z101 said:
I think everyone who has a little brain knows already that the PS4, Xbox3 and Wii U will have roughly the same power.

according to what people are saying in relation to reports on the wii u's specs your statement would be more appropriate using the 360 and ps3 instead

but maybe sony and microsft do intend to repackage the same hardware and resell it

o_O.Q said:
if sony wanted to focus ona console thats on par with wii u why not continue with the ps3?
and if the head visor thing is true it could be released as a peripheral for the existing hardware

Well I am expecting it to be more powerful than the WiiU 2x-3x as the full list of rumors (on on consoles that was psoted) would have us believe.

However there is no way it will be 10x as powerful with that price tag as people been saying it would be.

Cobretti2 said:
o_O.Q said:

Well I am expecting it to be more powerful than the WiiU 2x-3x as the full list of rumors (on on consoles that was psoted) would have us believe.

However there is no way it will be 10x as powerful with that price tag as people been saying it would be.

i don't think i'm buying a ps4 if it does the same thing my ps3 does but we'll have to wait and see how things turn out

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Cobretti2 said:
o_O.Q said:

i don't think i'm buying a ps4 if it does the same thing my ps3 does but we'll have to wait and see how things turn out

Funny thing is I say the same thing about all consoles.

Then they release a console exclusive game I want to play so I buy it in the end anyway.

I'm going to have to agree with those who have said it, different emphasis or not, it's the same OP almost word-for-word.

Have to lock this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.