By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Playstation 4 not much better than WiiU

I think everyone who has a little brain knows already that the PS4, Xbox3 and Wii U will have roughly the same power.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol ok I have to say this...at this point it's more wishful thinking from Nintendo fans than anything else. Would be entertaining around next E3 I think

Wishful thinking... yeah, right. No Nintendo fan will care whether the PS4 has 4k or not.

Most of the Nintendo fanbase feels comfortable enough with the WiiU's power. It's actually the outsiders who bash the system and constantly complain about graphics.

oh without a doubt...the comfort levels are clearly showing lol

and No nintendo fan cares about the power/capabilities (I guess this is what you were going for) of ps4? ya don't say! I have been mistaking a lot of ps/xbox fans as nintendo fans then. My apologies

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
well we all expected a lower powered PS-Omni. cost cutting, effective pricing. how much more powerful is it +/= PS3

There were people on these forums who been saying things like this:

PS4  will be 10x as powerful as PS3

PS4 >>>720>>>>>>>Wii U

All I want to achieve is to get them back down to reality and accept PS4 will be only be a reasonable step up over PS3. Partially due to their financial situation.

We'll see it when Sony reveals their plans. It doesn't sound too bad but if this is true, Sony takes a huge risk, just like Nintendo did with motion controls. Nintendo has dual screen gameplay now and if this is true then Sony goes with head mounted displays. This sounds like a huge rift in gameplay diversity, which is good for the consumer but bad for developers. Simple ports won't do. Depending on what Microsoft does I could see third parties taking sides like they did this generation.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Cobretti2 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
well we all expected a lower powered PS-Omni. cost cutting, effective pricing. how much more powerful is it +/= PS3

There were people on these forums who been saying things like this:

PS4  will be 10x as powerful as PS3

PS4 >>>720>>>>>>>Wii U

All I want to achieve is to get them back down to reality and accept PS4 will be only be a reasonable step up over PS3. Partially due to their financial situation.

Sony would also have to come back down to reality lol. yea i'd say 2x more powerful. i'd be shocked it it was more. the $350 price tag is leaiving me a bit less faithful.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

and No nintendo fan cares about the power/capabilities (I guess this is what you were going for) of ps4? ya don't say! I have been mistaking a lot of ps/xbox fans as nintendo fans then. My apologies

Well I do game on all the consoles. So fo me it doesn't really matter.

I was trying to see the reaction of those who cliamed it be 10x better than current gen.

Cobretti2 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Well I do game on all the consoles. So fo me it doesn't really matter.

I was trying to see the reaction of those who cliamed it be 10x better than current gen.

oh I never named names :D those who are, know it themselves to be true

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

If this turns out to be true, I can't wait to see how everyone suddenly changes their tune.

Just give me the games and I'm happy.

Turkish said:
Cobretti2 said:
Turkish said:
You're too late with this thread.

No i am not. The other thread clearly focuses only on the GOOD bits. I wanted to highlight all the CONCERNING bits of information.

In the end its the same bit of rumor with a different thread title. And we don't need 2 different threads for the same rumor.

Thats a Moderators decision, not yours.