By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Third "Annual" Steam Secret Santa: Join by December 20!

Sent my first gift... still got stuff i mind to send though.

Around the Network

Hey guys, if someone wants to be friend with you on Steam, just say yes. Otherwise "he" won't be able to send you your gifts.

And a lot of thanks to my Santa. I'll enjoy your gifts.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hehehe, got my (EDIT: appearantly first) gift~ thx Secret Santa

I knew what to get my Tiny Tim immediately without looking at their wishlist. The person I got has very similar tastes to my own.

As others said, I'll be doing it over the span of several days. Got 4 gifts ready to go at the moment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am a compulsive steam sale purchaser, so I beg whomever has my name to take action because I am on the verge of buying things in the steam sale.

Around the Network

My Secret Santa was very very generous! Thank you very much!

Signature goes here!

I like how none of us can trust each other to keep our grubby hands off Steam sales, so we're all sending our gifts ASAP!

Gift sent, I hope you like it.

Now the question is... will there be another one? ^.^

We'll see.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Gift sent. Hope you like it =D

yep i did well too,got some good and different games,good ol santa

steam sale makes chrimbo good

Above & Beyond