By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Black Friday sales break 685,000

Turkish said:
VGKing said:
This just looks so fake. The numbers themselves are too good to be true.(especially for Vita)

Sony is cheating. I thought Vita was dead.

It is.

Good sales for the PS3 though! Especially this late into the generation.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

whats interesting really is that year on year sales for the PS3 in black friday are up 15 percent, while the xbox 360's sales are down about 25/30%

$70 price reduction rather. Otherwise sure, everything I said was true. That was about as sweet of a deal as you're going to get.

Good Vita sales!

Don't know why people still use VGCharts data, honestly.
After Nintendo and MS releasing their numbers, they had 1 job, and that was Sony - failed incredibly hard at that - 100% off anyone can be, really.
For software it's even worse, imo - that's why I think it's wise to wait for NPD to see if PASBR (and others) flopped in the US or not.

VG Charts should be a place to easily find all official related sales news and numbers (released on inteviews, leaks, financials, etc...), not a tracking site. But that's just my opinion.

bananaking21 said:
whats interesting really is that year on year sales for the PS3 in black friday are up 15 percent, while the xbox 360's sales are down about 25/30%

whats more interesting is xbox outselling ps3 and vita combined

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Good observation. PS3 hasn't even peaked yet lol.

man-bear-pig said:
This is fake.

Yup. Unless a reliable site like IGN or GamesIndustry.biz get this "Sony email" then this is fake.

ZaneWane said:
bananaking21 said:

whats more interesting is xbox outselling ps3 and vita combined

no its that interesting, considering that has been happening for quite a while in the usa. of course if any body states a fact like this its taken as a stab towards the 360 right? i mean god forbid somebody say something that doesnt say how xbox is so amazing and playstation sucks right?

The deal was too good to pass so I bought 60k PSV bundles.

VGKing said:
man-bear-pig said:
This is fake.

Yup. Unless a reliable site like IGN or GamesIndustry.biz get this "Sony email" then this is fake.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/29/sony-reveals-playstation-3-vita-black-friday-sales

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5