By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I think she sat on your bowl

kain_kusanagi said:
Let me get this straight. She paid to have an even fatter butt?

In this country we have teens throwing up to get skinny, woman installing fat implants, and people chopping off their genitalia for the opposite set. Why can't people be themselves.

I have nothing against corrective cosmetic surgery for birth defects, injuries, or other unfortunate conditions that make life harder than it needs to be. But people need to get comfortable with their own skin.

i couldnt have said this better my self. exactly what kain_kusanagi said. but to respond to the video, that was disgusting

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

kain_kusanagi said:
people chopping off their genitalia for the opposite set. Why can't people be themselves.

This does not happen lightly, it is not something people decide to do because they feel like changing gender one day. It is every bit as important as restoration surgery is to a burn victim. There are years of counselling, medical evaluation and consent forms before you can do this.

Compare sexual orientation. Why can't people just be straight?

You can make homosexual people marry the opposite sex and have children, but they will probably be unhappy through it.

Soleron said:
kain_kusanagi said:
people chopping off their genitalia for the opposite set. Why can't people be themselves.

This does not happen lightly, it is not something people decide to do because they feel like changing gender one day. It is every bit as important as restoration surgery is to a burn victim. There are years of counselling, medical evaluation and consent forms before you can do this.

Compare sexual orientation. Why can't people just be straight?

You can make homosexual people marry the opposite sex and have children, but they will probably be unhappy through it.

I don't think it's the same at all.

I'm not asking gays to be straight. I'm saying, just because you want to change your sex it doesn't mean you need to. Surgy can not make a man into a woman or vise versa. If you were born with XY you can't change that to XX.

Look, I'm not judging anybody here. I just don't see a difference between sexual reassignment and a butt implant. To me both represent someone that needs to learn what's really important in life is health and love.