By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3: It Only does Disappointment

Apart from the multiplats having issues the rest seems like he's stretching. Quite a poorly written article titled by the site to get hits.

Around the Network

Well, it does have a point in that many gamers who favourite the PS3 are overly reliant on other systems ironically.

PS3 fans routinely play multiplats on 360 or better yet (to save face on the internet) the PC to play those console games not on PS3 like Witcher 2 or Minecraft.

PS3, by itself, can't satisfy the typical PS3 fan. I have always believed this.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Well, it does have a point in that many gamers who favourite the PS3 are overly reliant on other systems ironically.

PS3 fans routinely play multiplats on 360 or better yet (to save face on the internet) the PC to play those console games not on PS3 like Witcher 2 or Minecraft.

Yeah but you also don't like sony so how reliable are you when talking about sony?

sales2099 said:

cool story...no really

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That's kind of a shame, considering how much of a supporter and fan that I was of PlayStation platforms for 10 years. Both the original PlayStation and the PlayStation 2 are great platforms. I've amassed hundreds of games for both as part of my current collection.

Both the ps1 and ps2 were the least graphically impressive in their gens. And now a few multiplatform titles that perform slightly less when looked at under close scrutiny is a huge disappointment?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

cool story...no really

I am dead serious. A PS3 only gamer is more rare then you think. I myself  (a 360 only gamer) am a dying breed.

P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

You know your article is bad when comments on N4G use logic against you

http://n4g.com/news/1128266/it-only-does-disappointment

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Why do you even post bullshit like this? I mean we don't need to discuss every article from N4G

sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

cool story...no really

I am dead serious. A PS3 only gamer is more rare then you think. I myself  (a 360 only gamer) am a dying breed.

P

Is there such a thing as a Microsoft only gamer?  Have you bought multiplatform games before?  The only console that can honestly say that they were purely created off of there 1st party is nintendo.  

AndrewWK said:
Why do you even post bullshit like this? I mean we don't need to discuss every article from N4G

Because I'd prefer to post it and contain the comments from getting out of hand rather than have someone else post it and create big arguments.  If I see argueing I'll just ask for it to be locked.