By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 gets another metacritic win (2012)

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Turkish said:
Kynes said:
Turkish said:
Proclus said:
Disagree with me if you will, but fucking undeserved, Journey definitely is not worth a higher score than Halo 4.

Sony deserved 09, 10 and 11 but 12 is a lot of bullshit.

Good day thread.

Did you play Journey? You should play it before saying it doesnt deserve a higher score than Halo 4.

There is no game out there as beautiful as Journey, its unique, it makes you emotional, the controls are so smooth.

It reminded me why I love gaming.

You don't have to explain it, we already knew what meta user score you gave to this game...

What are you saying?

Dont play dumb. Or do I have to remind you with a thread?

What? Excuse me but I implore you not to be so vague, are you calling me something here? Cuz I don't get your point.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
bananaking21 said:

why would you get banned for saying the truth?

Are you new here?

been here for a few months

Wow, I never really addressed that question but considering the subject and all its conditions, Wii won 2010 and 2011 with both respectively Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97) and Skyward Sword (93). Pretty pointless, isn't it?

guiduc said:
Wow, I never really addressed that question but considering the subject and all its conditions, Wii won 2010 and 2011 with both respectively Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97) and Skyward Sword (93). Pretty pointless, isn't it?

It seems you didn't get the memo. Wii isn't a videogames console, it's a toy, so it doesn't matter, it can't win in any way.

Kynes said:
guiduc said:

It seems you didn't get the memo. Wii isn't a videogames console, it's a toy, so it doesn't matter, it can't win in any way.

I see!

May I address this question too (even if my sarcasm detector is ringing loudly here) just for the sake of experiment :

A toy is:

1. An object for children to play with.

2. An amusement; a pastime

3. An object designed to be played with

So if Wii is a toy, then this definition shall be applied to every entertainment system!! After all, a toy is meant for PLAYING ;)

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Kynes said:
guiduc said:

I see!

May I address this question too (even if my sarcasm detector is ringing loudly here) just for the sake of experiment :

A toy is:

1. An object for children to play with.

2. An amusement; a pastime

3. An object designed to be played with

So if Wii is a toy, then this definition shall be applied to every entertainment system!! After all, a toy is meant for PLAYING ;)

No, guiduc, you are wrong. PS3 and X360 aren't for children, they are a way to relax for adult users after work. You don't play with PS3 and X360, you pwn other users on online matches. Look at the mini Wii, it can't conect to the series of tubes, so it's clear that it can't be used by a mature audience.

It doesn't matter how many points do Wii games have, they won't be considered.

Too bad Sony rushed out broken Twisted Metal to dupe fans into buying it. With a working online mode it should have been the best game this year.

Makes me want to finish the game, now. I got to the part where I was in some cave and these giant worm things (I think. It's been a long time.) were popping out of the sand.

Was I near the end?

d21lewis said:
Makes me want to finish the game, now. I got to the part where I was in some cave and these giant worm things (I think. It's been a long time.) were popping out of the sand.

Was I near the end?

Yes, very close.

Welcome to VGchartz, we hope you enjoy our users' passive aggressiveness and straw man arguments.

I think one of the main reasons I'm not a fan of critic aggregates, apart from the hand picking, is that they propagate argumentum ad populum and cause a bandwagon effect discounting the opinion of all critics who don't fall in line with the majority, regardless of how well they argue their point.